The Blues V Dem Blades

Baron99

Play with the passion & fight they had last Saturday, then the Blades could nick it 0 - 1 or at worst come away with a draw.  That's what the heart believes. 

The head however reckons we'll get nothing today.  

The 2 Olliie's could be back today.  I'd leave the pair of them on the bench.  Mr McBurnie, permanently. 

7 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Play with the passion & fight they had last Saturday, then the Blades could nick it 0 - 1 or at worst come away with a draw.  That's what the heart believes. 

The head however reckons we'll get nothing today.  

The 2 Olliie's could be back today.  I'd leave the pair of them on the bench.  Mr McBurnie, permanently. 

I think that McBurnie improves you as a side. He’s not a great striker, but he links things together really well for you. 

He can’t be nice to play against either.

4 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I think that McBurnie improves you as a side. He’s not a great striker, but he links things together really well for you. 

He can’t be nice to play against either.

Agree.  There's a likelihood that he'd chin you for no reason & get sent off.  Footballing wise, I reckon I could still beat him over 20 or 30 yards.  I see him most home games warming up before a match, he still put a lacklustre performance in then.

At Premiership level, he's been found out.  

Edited by Baron99