Southwest Airlines Applauded For Policy For Customers Of Size

35 minutes ago, Sierra said:

This is nuts. We have family in San Diego, Arizona and New Mexico and fly Southwest nearly every time.  The best thing you can say about them is they have a ton of flights and they'll get you there fast. For cheap. 

The day my big behind needs two airline seats?  I'm doing something about it.  Do people not get embarrassed anymore? 

What are you on about, bigot?

Ever heard of being Healthy at any size? 

Look ⬇️ 

92870613-mediaitem92869292.jpg

Proper stunna. 

34 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Nope

Did you watch the video I posted? 

It's got fatso's on there boasting about it 

I did watch the video. I must be getting old because  I can't believe people's attitudes. 

I mean, if you've got a condition through no fault of your own, then ok.  Exceptions should be made for the disabled, the elderly,  and families with young children.  Groups who often need a bit more help when traveling.  

But Southwest, really? REALLY?! I don't care how cheap your tickets to Tucson are. My husband has been wanting to take the Sunset Limited Train next time we go and we just might to avoid this foolishness. 

Just now, Sierra said:

I did watch the video. I must be getting old because  I can't believe people's attitudes. 

I mean, if you've got a condition through no fault of your own, then ok.  Exceptions should be made for the disabled, the elderly,  and families with young children.  Groups who often need a bit more help when traveling.  

But Southwest, really? REALLY?! I don't care how cheap your tickets to Tucson are. My husband has been wanting to take the Sunset Limited Train next time we go and we just might to avoid this foolishness. 

They'll regret their decision.....go woke go broke 

I prefer Delta anyway 👍

53 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What are you on about, bigot?

Ever heard of being Healthy at any size? 

Look ⬇️ 

92870613-mediaitem92869292.jpg

Proper stunna. 

I can't help but feel there is something inherently evil about encouraging another person to destroy their body and make themselves sick and  miserable before they die an early death. 😞

The shocking part is there are enough "passengers of size"  that the airline even has this policy.

Edited by Sierra
duplicate. don't know how that happened.

14 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

They'll regret their decision.....go woke go broke 

I prefer Delta anyway 👍

I'm fond of Delta myself. They have the nicest flight attendants.  I believe they started in Georgia, so must be that Southern hospitality.  😊

10 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Have you got anything to say about the subject matter?

I thought the video was very insightful

You won't see that on the BBC 

Sorry? You want me to watch a video from someone who has said this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson

'In May 2022, Byline Times and the Southern Poverty Law Center published an account of a recording apparently of Watson at a party saying: "I really think you should press the button to wipe J**s off the face of the Earth" and making other homophobic and racist comments, such as saying: "I care about white people and not sand n****r P**i J*w f****t c****s".

The recording has been confirmed by three secondary sources. In response, Joe Mulhall of Hope not Hate said that while Watson was careful to follow social media platform moderation policy, it was not surprising that he would express such views in private.'

28 minutes ago, BigPP said:

Sorry? You want me to watch a video from someone who has said this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson

'In May 2022, Byline Times and the Southern Poverty Law Center published an account of a recording apparently of Watson at a party saying: "I really think you should press the button to wipe J**s off the face of the Earth" and making other homophobic and racist comments, such as saying: "I care about white people and not sand n****r P**i J*w f****t c****s".

The recording has been confirmed by three secondary sources. In response, Joe Mulhall of Hope not Hate said that while Watson was careful to follow social media platform moderation policy, it was not surprising that he would express such views in private.'

My bold.

So no actual proof then?

Edited by Al Bundy

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

My bold.

So no actual proof then?

If you're not convinced have a look here:

https://bylinetimes.com/2022/05/06/wipe-jews-off-the-face-of-the-earth-racism-and-antisemitic-slurs-of-viral-youtuber-exposed/

Far-right YouTuber and former Infowars editor Paul Joseph Watson said he would like Jewish people to be wiped off the face of the Earth, in an exclusive recording obtained by Byline Times.

In the recording, made during a party and shared with this newspaper by an anonymous source, 39-year-old Watson can be heard saying: “I really think you should press the button to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth.”

The recording was confirmed by three secondary sources. Byline Times contacted Watson, and his lawyers, with numerous requests for comment but received no response.

Here is the actual recording. Be warned, this is not for the faint-hearted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVBkklYGLTc

2 hours ago, BigPP said:

If you're not convinced have a look here:

https://bylinetimes.com/2022/05/06/wipe-jews-off-the-face-of-the-earth-racism-and-antisemitic-slurs-of-viral-youtuber-exposed/

Far-right YouTuber and former Infowars editor Paul Joseph Watson said he would like Jewish people to be wiped off the face of the Earth, in an exclusive recording obtained by Byline Times.

In the recording, made during a party and shared with this newspaper by an anonymous source, 39-year-old Watson can be heard saying: “I really think you should press the button to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth.”

The recording was confirmed by three secondary sources. Byline Times contacted Watson, and his lawyers, with numerous requests for comment but received no response.

Here is the actual recording. Be warned, this is not for the faint-hearted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVBkklYGLTc

If it is him then obviously the language is bad 

But also the source is the Byline Times which is a hard left even communist media outlet

I couldn't find anything on of the major media outlets like The Guardian who wouldve jizzed in their pants over a story like this 

I found a lot online about pro Palestine supporters saying they want to wipe the Jews from the planet....lots of YouTube videos too 

• Haha 1