Our Church Of England Has Waved The White Flag Of Surrender

Axe

1 hour ago, Mkapaka said:

Who made up non same sex marriages?

Are you an atheist?

6 hours ago, Mister M said:

I was christened yes.

Then you had a good start in life.  When do you think things started to go so wrong for you?

9 hours ago, Axe said:

Because marriage is traditionally a union between a man and a woman,  Same sex marriages are a made up event not recognised in religion. 

Who says.

Marriages between men and women were also a made up event in the same way.  You don't think God did it do you ?

Do you believe everything it says in the bible ?

What do you think to your idol Boris dabbling on the side when he had a wife and children and what does the bible say about him ?

Do you think we can choose bits of the bible to obey but leave out the bits that don't suit us ?

You are digging yourself into a hole here you know.

Easier to let anyone who wants to marry in church, do so without interference from semi religious dopes.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Are you an atheist?

Then you had a good start in life.  When do you think things started to go so wrong for you?

I wouldn't say "things started to go wrong for me", I suppose like everybody else I've had good luck in life as well as bad. Though thinking about it, the good things which have happened in my life have as much to do with my own actions in ensuring they came about.

Anyway thanks for your concern!

Edited by Mister M

16 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I wouldn't say "things started to go wrong for me", I suppose like everybody else I've had good luck in life as well as bad. Though thinking about it, the good things which have happened in my life have as much to do with my own actions in ensuring they came about.

Anyway thanks for your concern!

When did your anti Tory crusade start?

11 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

You are a very unpleasant person. When did you become so nasty?

Are you an atheist?  Have you stopped beating your wife?

1 minute ago, Axe said:

When did your anti Tory crusade start?

Er when I started having opinions :confused:

The teachings of the Bible never seemed to trouble you when you're genuflecting before Boris Johnson, so why start when the subject is to do with homosexuality?

Is it because something in the Old Testament corresponds to a prejudice of yours? 

Which isn't a very Christian thing to do is it? Using the Bible as a stick to beat others with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Er when I started having opinions :confused:

The teachings of the Bible never seemed to trouble you when you're genuflecting before Boris Johnson, so why start when the subject is to do with homosexuality?

Is it because something in the Old Testament corresponds to a prejudice of yours? 

Which isn't a very Christian thing to do is it? Using the Bible as a stick to beat others with.

If he is a true bible basher ,he should forgive you .