Our Church Of England Has Waved The White Flag Of Surrender

Axe

You cannot turn your telly on witho seeing two blokes dancing or adverts with families depicted as three mums and two children. Also men dressed up as women and demanding they are addressed as female, or women with short hair and dungarees holding hands with a similar woman. And god forbid any straight male/female should refuse to accept this. Well I certainly wont accept it. Just because a bloke thinks hes a woman does not mean I have to believe it. Just because the rainbow mob are pushing same sex relationship that they believe are normal does not mean I have to believe its normal. Too much pussy footing around these people to appease them. Man lays with woman and therefore the human race will continue. And if these people ever need proof that humans are constructed as they are born, remember that 100% of babies born have come from a biological woman. Not from Brian up the road who likes to wear a frock.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Don't worry within a few decades the UK will be a majority Muslim country and they'll ban gay marriage again 👍

Thing is, muslims were secularising as the same rate as wider society, until a right wing resurgence made them cleave back to old certainties. Spectacular own goal!

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Don't worry within a few decades the UK will be a majority Muslim country and they'll ban gay marriage again 👍

A good point well made.  At least we still have a non Muslim prime minister unlike the First Minister of Scotland and the Major of London. 

2 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

You cannot turn your telly on witho seeing two blokes dancing or adverts with families depicted as three mums and two children. Also men dressed up as women and demanding they are addressed as female, or women with short hair and dungarees holding hands with a similar woman. And god forbid any straight male/female should refuse to accept this. Well I certainly wont accept it. Just because a bloke thinks hes a woman does not mean I have to believe it. Just because the rainbow mob are pushing same sex relationship that they believe are normal does not mean I have to believe its normal. Too much pussy footing around these people to appease them. Man lays with woman and therefore the human race will continue. And if these people ever need proof that humans are constructed as they are born, remember that 100% of babies born have come from a biological woman. Not from Brian up the road who likes to wear a frock.

At least they did not win Strictly Come Dancing.

2 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

You probably think this is satire, rather than self satire. Good stuff

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

A good point well made.  At least we still have a non Muslim prime minister unlike the First Minister of Scotland and the Major of London. 

At least they did not win Strictly Come Dancing.

They would have if that craig revels hallmark had anything to do with it. And yes, thats profiling. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Not for long.   Does it make a difference what his religion is and why ?

2 hours ago, Axe said:

When did your anti Tory crusade start?

Are you an atheist?  Have you stopped beating your wife?

Instead of asking everyone if they are atheist,  why don't you answer questions which people have asked you such as mine in post #32

Marriages between men and women were also a made up event in the same way.  You don't think God did it do you ?

Do you believe everything it says in the bible ?

What do you think to your idol Boris dabbling on the side when he had a wife and children and what does the bible say about him ?

Do you think we can choose bits of the bible to obey but leave out the bits that don't suit us ?

Easier to let anyone who wants to marry in church, do so without interference from semi religious dopes such as you..

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not for long.   Does it make a difference what his religion is and why ?

I believe the prime minister of our country should be a christian.  The laws of our land are based on tradition christian beliefs outlined by the ten commandments.  Do you think a Muslim country would allow a non Muslim to be their president or prime minister?