Where Can You Get A (Paid For) Covid Vaccination In/Near Sheffield

Skink

apologies if this is on the forum somewhere, couldn't find it - and Google hasn't helped either with this one because it keep bring up out of date pages

I need to get a Covid vaccination (vulnerable family member who doesn't live with us) but am not eligible for an NHS one.

The local chemists seem to offer vaccination but only to eligible NHS folks, like over 65s. Is it not possible to get a vaccine this year?

2 hours ago, Skink said:

apologies if this is on the forum somewhere, couldn't find it - and Google hasn't helped either with this one because it keep bring up out of date pages

I need to get a Covid vaccination (vulnerable family member who doesn't live with us) but am not eligible for an NHS one.

The local chemists seem to offer vaccination but only to eligible NHS folks, like over 65s. Is it not possible to get a vaccine this year?

Ring around a few chemists . I took a friend to one in Sothall for it . £18 if I remember right.

• Like 1

There's a  "Covid Vaccination" Topic on here that you ought to read, some don't think you or your loved one should have the Injection, or anyone else for that matter, do some research before proceeding.

PS

I'm disabled and considered vulnerable.

Edited by aardvark6535
ps

6 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

There's a  "Covid Vaccination" Topic on here that you ought to read, some don't think you or your loved one should have the Injection, or anyone else for that matter, do some research before proceeding.

PS

I'm disabled and considered vulnerable.

🤣🤣

I would think the Covid vaccination topic on here is the last place to look for unbiased information and guidance on the efficacy of Covid vaccines.

• Like 4

Please look at the affects of the "vaccine". Lawsuits have been brought against the pharmacies for injury/death resulting from it. See the case of radio presenter Lisa Shaw, who died of a blood clot on the brain after taking it. Ask WHY they are pushing for people to get it. I have had 4 letters through my door in this month a lone, begging me to take a "booster". I haven't even had jab 1 and I never will. Hell no. Straight in the bin where trash belongs.

Edited by Irene Swaine
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Please look at the affects of the "vaccine". Lawsuits have been brought against the pharmacies for injury/death resulting from it. See the case of radio presenter Eve Shaw, who died of a blood clot on the brain after taking it. Ask WHY they are pushing for people to get it. I have had 4 letters through my door in this month a lone, begging me to take a "booster". I haven't even had jab 1 and I never will. Hell no. Straight in the bin where trash belongs.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 18/12/2023 at 17:03, Irene Swaine said:

Please look at the affects of the "vaccine". Lawsuits have been brought against the pharmacies for injury/death resulting from it. See the case of radio presenter Lisa Shaw, who died of a blood clot on the brain after taking it. Ask WHY they are pushing for people to get it. I have had 4 letters through my door in this month a lone, begging me to take a "booster". I haven't even had jab 1 and I never will. Hell no. Straight in the bin where trash belongs.

You missed out the bit about where he can set a vaccine - if you’ve got any of the letters left maybe he could ring them?