Where Can You Get A (Paid For) Covid Vaccination In/Near Sheffield

Skink

On 18/12/2023 at 17:03, Irene Swaine said:

Please look at the affects of the "vaccine". Lawsuits have been brought against the pharmacies for injury/death resulting from it. See the case of radio presenter Lisa Shaw, who died of a blood clot on the brain after taking it. Ask WHY they are pushing for people to get it. I have had 4 letters through my door in this month a lone, begging me to take a "booster". I haven't even had jab 1 and I never will. Hell no. Straight in the bin where trash belongs.

People have the right to have the jabby if they like. We might disagree (my views are well known) but if that's what they want then it's up to them 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RollingJ said:

That was not a 'customer enquiry' - it was asking if you complied with the law.

Irene doesn't do straightforward answers about anything  especially her 'mysterious ' catering business!

4 minutes ago, Meltman said:

Irene doesn't do straightforward answers about anything  especially her 'mysterious ' catering business!

I know that - might be a good idea to suggest her 'business'  complied with the law though - as she expects PSV operators to do so. BUT there again, what Irene does, and what she expects others to do, are apparently two different things.

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 1