Extortionate Car Insurance

My insurance premium for them all has just increased from £4000 to £5000 but my broker has now also told me my current insurer is unwilling to insure the new Range Rover, while another would charge an additional £6000 for it, taking my total premium to £11,000

11 grand, a year for car insurance🤪🤪🤪 🤪🤪

For one car we were quoted a £20,000 insurance premium while for another, worth £50,000, we were quoted £38,000

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/insurers-refusing-cover-london-based-range-rovers

The government will be laughing all the way to the Treasury,  at how their tax take has increased by the hike in insurance charges of all kinds.

Little wonder that they are not interested in what the regulator does and certainly not interested in protecting the interests of the public.

How often have we been promised,  and told that they believe in,   "low taxation"

Definitely  "Rip Off Britain"  in action.

Remember it when you get door knocking political poops of whichever party.

It gets better. 

I've been ringing around. Found a company that will insure me, exact same cover as current insurer. 

It has increase but £100 is better than £1000. 

The best bit, they're owned by the same parent company as my current insurer...

Just now, Resident said:

It gets better. 

I've been ringing around. Found a company that will insure me, exact same cover as current insurer. 

It has increase but £100 is better than £1000. 

The best bit, they're owned by the same parent company as my current insurer...

Something is not quite right in the insurance market, somewhere.