A Little Help Please

hackey lad

43 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Do some pc’s not have the ability to connect wirelessly  ? 

AFAIK all LAPTOPs/TABLETS have the ability, in fact that is the only way for tablets to connect, but most DESKTOPS need a wireless card/dongle to do so, they were never built as wireless devices. I don't know if maybe some more modern (and expensive) ones have wireless capabilities built in.

On 10/06/2024 at 07:12, hackey lad said:

What does this mean ? 

Basically, the O.P is advising to use a 'chromium' based browser, but not google's Chrome browser (which is chromium based) because google passes your browsing habits to advertisers, and more.

A seriously good 'chromium' browser that doesn't spy on your browsing and pass on the details to other parties is Brave browser, it's really very very good.

Interestingly, google didn't develop their chrome browser, they just tweaked a version of the free chromium browser (which was perfectly legal and what the developers of chromium intended people to do)

Hope that makes sense, I probably could have worded it better.  I'll probably get 'pulled up' by any techies reading this. 😂