Sainsburys Crystal Peaks .

50 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Exactly this. How exactly are they managing when they get off the bus at the other end with a load of bags? 

Maybe Sainsburys should have trolleys waiting at every bus stop for when people get off?

Im sure they can afford to have people travelling all over the city to sort this out 👍🏻

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

Maybe Sainsburys should have trolleys waiting at every bus stop for when people get off?

Im sure they can afford to have people travelling all over the city to sort this out 👍🏻

Yes it disgusting that Waitrose in town dont employ people to collect trolleys from the train station.

DIsgraceful.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

That's not what I said and you know it.

I'll be honest, I'm surprised at you for that reply. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's not what I said and you know it.

I'll be honest, I'm surprised at you for that reply. 

I didn’t say you’d said anything, I was replying to HeHasRisen? 

Edited by nikki-red
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Well I'm glad I'm not a pensioner or disabled then with some of the attitudes here.

Multi million £ company can't employ trolly boys/girls/men/women to walk a few hundred meters to collect trollys that were used by people to make their shopping trip a little easier.

Still, profits before people is the name of the game.

They do and you know it.  They do employ people to collect the trolleys from their property from the designated trolley bays.

What they shouldn't be compelled to do is have their staff wandering about all over the shopping mall which is nothing to do with Sainsbury's to collect trolleys from off their premises because some lazies are using them to wheel them to the bus station before dumping them here there and everywhere.

• Like 1

Just now, ECCOnoob said:

They do and you know it.  They do employ people to collect the trolleys from their property from the designated trolley bays.

What they shouldn't be compelled to do is have their staff wandering about all over the shopping mall which is nothing to do with Sainsbury's to collect trolleys from off their premises because some lazies are using them to wheel them to the bus station before dumping them here there and everywhere.

There are Sainsburys trolleys in all the trolley bays .

Just now, RollingJ said:

Where? Certainly not at Archer Road.

Crystal Peaks.