They Shoot Horses, Dont They?

9 hours ago, Padders said:

If I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, I would carry on till the pain came unbearable.

Then I would get mi sen bladdered, sit in the car in the garage, turn windows down and start the engine.

Knowing my luck, the battery would be flat.

9 hours ago, echo beach said:

Yes Padders, there are plenty of options!😀

Candlestick in the dining room.

Dagger in the kitchen.

Lead piping in the bathroom.

Revolver in the gun room.

Rope in the ballroom.

and Spanner in the garage

echo.

Looks like I'm opening up the garage again .

Spanners everywhere and there has to be a few battery's with some charge left in them 😀

Other than that I'm Peter Pan so none of the youth in Asia stuff affects me   :mrgreen:

Keep safe out there 8).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, echo beach said:

Whatever happened to the traditional values where the younger extended family looked after and cared for their parents and grandparents in old age.

As a society are we so self centred that the only option is to pass the buck and put them into a care home?

echo.

Too right. Probably these days I think relatives may be more concerned about what they can screw out of somebody. I am always amazed at the greed of some people

11 hours ago, Anna B said:

If you give it away, 7 years have to pass, or the money can be clawed back to cover care home fees. Even then there are clauses and exceptions, for example if you knew you were liable to need care before selling your house and giving the money to a beneficiary, or putting it in your children's name to avoid care home fees, they can still come for it even after 7 years. It's called deprivation of assetts.

You could put all your money in a trust, and pay nothing; these rules disadvantage the poor.

The poor should be allowed to pass on £500,000 before tax and care fees, that includes the home. The rules favour the rich!

Vote Labour at the next election for a fairer country!

There should be suicide booths on every corner, but perhaps not near Sheffield's football stadiums.

I've enough spare opioids left over from past injury to DIY should the need arise, not that I've ever considered it.

Whenever my father had a rant about heroin being evil and disgusting, I'd remind him that most of us would end up on it one day, and sure enough...

Just now, Palomar said:

There should be suicide booths on every corner, but perhaps not near Sheffield's football stadiums.

I've enough spare opioids left over from past injury to DIY should the need arise, not that I've ever considered it.

Whenever my father had a rant about heroin being evil and disgusting, I'd remind him that most of us would end up on it one day, and sure enough...

Could you leave some on the wall on Buntings Nook for me?

😉

6 minutes ago, Palomar said:

How annoying, unfortunately Bunting Nook is too far to walk from where I live while I have this cold. Otherwise I'd do you a strip of Codine for 10g of Durban Poison.

Deal.

3rd brick to the left of the wall, a tiny hole is clearly visible.

😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Palomar said:

Not sure about this, but I think I read /heard somewhere that it's almost impossible to kill yourself overdosing with most medication.

All it will do is make you very sick and wreck your kidneys / liver so you die slowly and painfully. 

Overdosing on heroin however will make the supplier liable