What's Occurring The Bbc Sports Personality Year On A Tuesday Night

Axe

31 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Why is it misogynisic to argue the point about why a woman goalkeeper won the award, or have you been brainwashed into thinking that anything negative said about a female is misogynisic?

He didn't argue WHY    -    he simply showed his disapproval that she won at all because,          she's a woman.

Because his very first comment referred to the fact that the winner was female.  His second implied that we couldn't be a sports nation if it were down to women.

I could have predicted anyway how axe would take it,   and I could have predicted that you would try and support him as another member of the misogynists club.

Edited by Organgrinder

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

He didn't argue WHY    -    he simply showed his disapproval that she won at all because,          she's a woman.

Because his very first comment referred to the fact that the winner was female.  His second implied that we couldn't be a sports nation if it were down to women.

I could have predicted anyway how axe would take it,   and I could have predicted that you would try and support him as another member of the misogynists club.

On the contrary.

Did anyone moan when a lady won it last year( quite rightly) or the year before when Emma Raducanu took the trophy after winning the US open?

Let me know if you find anyone' complaining.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

On the contrary.

Did anyone moan when a lady won it last year( quite rightly) or the year before when Emma Raducanu took the trophy after winning the US open?

Let me know if you find anyone' complaining.

👍

We are not discussing last years awards or last years winner  -  just   Tuesday nights.

Not my job to let you know anything   -   I just like calling out misogynists ( among others ) and you keep falling in the trap silly boy,   and then make futile arguments to get back out.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We are not discussing last years awards or last years winner  -  just   Tuesday nights.

Not my job to let you know anything   -   I just like calling out misogynists ( among others ) and you keep falling in the trap silly boy,   and then make futile arguments to get back out.

Ok.👍

Guest ThaBoom
33 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

And still no one has said what she did to win it.

Think this was the decider.

What a joke.

Edited by ThaBoom