Epstein Friends To Be Named On Jan 1st.

On 20/12/2023 at 23:28, hackey lad said:

Lots of people expecting big / famous people to be involved 

People on the list have been warned, and there is a get out clause that they can apply for to stop the information becoming public, so a lot of the rich and famous will no doubt be using that.

As always, the most interesting names probably will not appear on the list.

13 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

You're revealing something quite unsavoury about yourself with this attitude and take on this situation. What is your agenda? 🤔

Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted sex offender/trafficker, Ghislaine Maxwell is also behind bars but as of yet none of their clients have been arrested/charged!! Do really think that there is "nothing to see here" regarding this list? come on!

In all seriousness I don't really think you're a dodgy character I just think that you are so blinded by your opposition to what you perceive as alt-right MAGA types (who are the main ones calling for the release of this list) that you are willing to suspend all logic and common sense just to oppose them for the sake of it.

Good post. 👍 

9 hours ago, Anna B said:

People on the list have been warned, and there is a get out clause that they can apply for to stop the information becoming public, so a lot of the rich and famous will no doubt be using that.

As always, the most interesting names probably will not appear on the list.

My bold.

Spot on. 

31 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

You're revealing something quite unsavoury about yourself with this attitude and take on this situation. What is your agenda? 🤔

Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted sex offender/trafficker, Ghislaine Maxwell is also behind bars but as of yet none of their clients have been arrested/charged!! Do really think that there is "nothing to see here" regarding this list? come on!

In all seriousness I don't really think you're a dodgy character I just think that you are so blinded by your opposition to what you perceive as alt-right MAGA types (who are the main ones calling for the release of this list) that you are willing to suspend all logic and common sense just to oppose them for the sake of it.

On the contrary. I think that there is plenty to see in this list.

I also think that there is plenty for Trump to fear, both in this list and from the criminal justice system in general. My post was in response to the ridiculousness of post 28, which has to win bat**** post of the year.

I thought I’d made that clear in what I wrote. I do apologise if that wasn’t the case. I’ll try to use fewer and shorter words in future.

Edited by Prettytom

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So its a big fuss about nothing .

Probably. 

I hope it isn't and I hope people are named and brought to account.  Especially the big influential ones but I just don't see it happening. 

I've got my fingers crossed I'm wrong though.