Help Needed-Cash Reward

Monday 18th December at 8.14 a dark grey Veezu taxi hit my daughter’s car and drove off. We have video footage of the hit and the driver when they got out to check their car and drive off.

we need the reg! Anyone know of this taxi driver or where it’s parked please let me know. We can easily rule a taxi out. If you have the city taxi app or the Veezu app PLEASE check your past bookings and the cars are on there. It’s a Volkswagon Kudos 

Thankyou in advance 

3 hours ago, kerrylr26 said:

Monday 18th December at 8.14 a dark grey Veezu taxi hit my daughter’s car and drove off. We have video footage of the hit and the driver when they got out to check their car and drive off.

we need the reg! Anyone know of this taxi driver or where it’s parked please let me know. We can easily rule a taxi out. If you have the city taxi app or the Veezu app PLEASE check your past bookings and the cars are on there. It’s a Volkswagon Kudos 

Thankyou in advance 

AM or PM?

What road or part of town?

Put the footage on YT, and link to it.

Contact Veezu and pressure them for compo?

There's footage in these parts of a taxi driver getting out of his car in the middle of the night at the end our our road (no not Bunting Nook), taking a big dump on the corner and getting back in. He didn't even wipe the dirty devil.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I hope it's not a dick pick 🤣

😂

Ive asked the poster to send me more  details as I have a couple of mates on the firm so might be able to help. 
I hate hit and run drivers as I’ve had it done to me in the past

• Like 1

Just now, mafya said:

😂

Ive asked the poster to send me more  details as I have a couple of mates on the firm so might be able to help. 
I hate hit and run drivers as I’ve had it done to me in the past

That's very decent of you mafya. Fingers crossed the op gets a result 👍

6 hours ago, Palomar said:

AM or PM?

What road or part of town?

Put the footage on YT, and link to it.

Contact Veezu and pressure them for compo?

There's footage in these parts of a taxi driver getting out of his car in the middle of the night at the end our our road (no not Bunting Nook), taking a big dump on the corner and getting back in. He didn't even wipe the dirty devil.

Jeez he sounds a real  ****e

Edited by cuttsie