Help Needed-Cash Reward

13 hours ago, kerrylr26 said:

Monday 18th December at 8.14 a dark grey Veezu taxi hit my daughter’s car and drove off. We have video footage of the hit and the driver when they got out to check their car and drive off.

we need the reg! Anyone know of this taxi driver or where it’s parked please let me know. We can easily rule a taxi out. If you have the city taxi app or the Veezu app PLEASE check your past bookings and the cars are on there. It’s a Volkswagon Kudos 

Thankyou in advance 

How was she parked? 😜

8 hours ago, mafya said:

😂

Ive asked the poster to send me more  details as I have a couple of mates on the firm so might be able to help. 
I hate hit and run drivers as I’ve had it done to me in the past

So have I. On Carver Street in 1966. 
Still looking for the bar steward that did it!

echo.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If it was a green Ford Anglia, my dad says sorry!

Not sure Al.

I’d just come out of La Favorita (remember that place?) and noticed my car, which I had parked on the road was now half way on the pavement with damage to the back of it.

Previously I’d had a green Ford Anglia but that was a 1950s model with only 3 gears!

echo..

Every Sunday in the '70, a trip to Derbyshire in the green Anglia. Finishing off with a garden centre, whence I'd pretend to be asleep on the back seat so they wouldn't drag me along. Then drive home as the terminally dull Sing Something Simple came on the Radio. Father even had the comb-over.

Day_trip_to_castleton_2048x2048.jpg?v=15

4 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Every Sunday in the '70, a trip to Derbyshire in the green Anglia. Finishing off with a garden centre, whence I'd pretend to be asleep on the back seat so they wouldn't drag me along. Then drive home as the terminally dull Sing Something Simple came on the Radio. Father even had the comb-over.

Day_trip_to_castleton_2048x2048.jpg?v=15

Why has the father got his arm up someone's arris?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Why has the father got his arm up someone's arris?

I see what you mean 😄 I'm gonna Photoshop that bit out as I don't have a sister, then after colouring the mother's hair to auburn I'll have uncannily accurate childhood scene for the wall.

• Like 1