French Pass New Immigration Reform.

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Such a pity you never manage to score one.

Nothing to say about the subject  AGAIN ?

I am guessing the Sudanese government is massively corrupt, hence the mass poverty?

The collision of cultures, religions and ethnicities in Sudan -- including those of sub-Saharan Africa and those of the Arab Islamic world -- have led to nearly 50 years of civil war. Since 1956, when Sudan first gained independence from the United Kingdom, there have been only 11 years of peace.

Go figure

Edited by Al Bundy

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I am guessing the Sudanese government is massively corrupt, hence the mass poverty?

Very much like many down there.  Always fighting going on and innocents being killed or driven from their homes and land.

The world needs a policeman, which the UN was intended to be but unfortunately is not.

The result is always the same  -  mass migration.

It would pay the world to make the UN work and help those people which would benefit all of us at a stroke.

Edited by Organgrinder

35 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm never quiet.   You won't be either ,  as our numbers increase whilst France's go down. 

TV News says,  5 million people going to be starving in Sudan shortly too.   Something else for you to worry about.    

What have the people of Sudan got to do with me? 

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

What have the people of Sudan got to do with me? 

Can't you even work that out ?         If you don't know,  I'll let you live in peace until you find out.

2 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

All normal people do. It's just the commies that don't. The far right is the new norm, you got to live with it.

You must know some funny   "normal people".         You'll find that Nazis are in the minority in this country.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Can't you even work that out ?         If you don't know,  I'll let you live in peace until you find out.

You must know some funny   "normal people".         You'll find that Nazis are in the minority in this country.

Not if we listen to the commies they aren't, they're always harping on about them when it's the fascism of the left we all should be worried about. It is the cancer that is eating away at the very soul of our great nation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Not if we listen to the commies they aren't, they're always harping on about them when it's the fascism of the left we all should be worried about. It is the cancer that is eating away at the very soul of our great nation.

Ah,  that explains it.   Another Jack Grey clone.    Nothing to worry about here.   

I should have known when some one refers to themselves as  "Nuts"

Edited by Organgrinder