French Pass New Immigration Reform.

10 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm never quiet.   You won't be either ,  as our numbers increase whilst France's go down. 

TV News says,  5 million people going to be starving in Sudan shortly too.   Something else for you to worry about.    

That's not a dream,  it's a nightmare.

After all,  you tacitly accept he has far right leanings .

Organgrinder wants his grandchildren to live in an islamic state

Weird 🤷‍♂️

13 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Ah,  that explains it.   Another Jack Grey clone.    Nothing to worry about here.   

I should have known when some one refers to themselves as  "Nuts"

Perhaps his nuts are near his Organ ,

Just to try and get the whole thread back on topic . 

And in fact the whole forum ruined by these hackers .

Edited by cuttsie

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Organgrinder wants his grandchildren to live in an islamic state

Weird 🤷‍♂️

Lying as always Grey.  Liars shouldn't be allowed on the forum.    

Neither should people who come on here simply discuss me instead of the subject of the thread.

You quite clearly have nothing to say whereas I've made my views clear many, many times and you still don't know what my views are.

Get back to your boozing in Park Hill and dream about going to Mexico.

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Perhaps his nuts are near his Organ ,

Just to try and get the whole thread back on topic . 

And in fact the whole forum ruined by these hackers .

I quite agree.    It's hard to find anyone who want's to address the subject rather than the poster.  Usually,  because they can't think of anything to say.

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Neither should people who come on here simply discuss me instead of the subject of the thread.

You quite clearly have nothing to say whereas I've made my views clear many, many times and you still don't know what my views are.

I quite agree.    It's hard to find anyone who want's to address the subject rather than the poster.  Usually,  because they can't think of anything to say.

The irony in your post is rather spectacular.

Most of the posters on this section agree that you are the main protagonist when it comes to personal insults, it's embarrassing, especially coming from someone as old as you. You have personally insulted many on here, hence why you get so much back.

Ask yourself this..

Why is it that you receive so much flak?

And....you will find the answer.

Hardly any of your posts are without a cheap dig or an insult at a fellow poster, I would be hard pressed to find anyone who has had an issue with so many members as you have. 

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I meant the hackers .

37 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The irony in your post is rather spectacular.

Most of the posters on this section agree that you are the main protagonist when it comes to personal insults, it's embarrassing, especially coming from someone as old as you. You have personally insulted many on here, hence why you get so much back.

Ask yourself this..

Why is it that you receive so much flak?

And....you will find the answer.

Hardly any of your posts are without a cheap dig or an insult at a fellow poster, I would be hard pressed to find anyone who has had an issue with so many members as you have. 

I insult people like you and Grey who come on here and have no intention of discussing the subject at all.

There are many posters on here  WHO  HAVE NEVER   been insulted by me.  That should prove a point.

I don't give a sh*t  if I receive a lot of flack  -  I am no wilting violet and can always give as good as I take.

It's a shame to insult you again but you are here   AGAIN   ranting at me , because you have neither the wit nor the intelligence to address the subject of the thread.

Have a little think about immigration and then offer an observation.    It would be far more helpful than trying to reform me.    Silly man    again.

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I insult people like you and Grey who come on here and have no intention of discussing the subject at all.

There are many posters on here  WHO  HAVE NEVER   been insulted by me.  That should prove a point.

I don't give a sh*t  if I receive a lot of flack  -  I am no wilting violet and can always give as good as I take.

It's a shame to insult you again but you are here   AGAIN   ranting at me , because you have neither the wit nor the intelligence to address the subject of the thread.

Have a little think about immigration and then offer an observation.    It would be far more helpful than trying to reform me.    Silly man    again.

I rest my case.

👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

You destroy every debate with your personal attacks 

• Like 1