Be Careful This Christmas Chaps.

19 hours ago, cressida said:

I don't what that is,  thank goodness.

Oddly enough, that is the second time I've heard that term used.  It took me a while to remember where I'd first heard it, but it's come back to me now - I overheard mention of it in a conversation at Padders Bar.  I'm pretty sure it was someone with the memorable name of Longprong.  Perhaps if you popped into said bar and asked around........

2 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Oddly enough, that is the second time I've heard that term used.  It took me a while to remember where I'd first heard it, but it's come back to me now - I overheard mention of it in a conversation at Padders Bar.  I'm pretty sure it was someone with the memorable name of Longprong.  Perhaps if you popped into said bar and asked around........

Good afternoon my good friend, what a shocker!

Now lets get down to business.

First of all can I offer my sincere apologies for you "Overhearing" a some what vulgar phrase in our establishment...

I can assure you that all our staff are fully trained in the practice of Etiquette..

I can also assure you that our Mr. Longprong always watches his P's and Q's rigidly while on duty..

"Padders Bar" as you know, always goes to great length's to maintain the utmost satisfaction for all our customers.

Please accept a complimentary drink as a way of an apology..  🍺