You Can Now Do A Gcse In Sign Language

10 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

How many BSL signed programmes do you watch a day?

Aye this made me laugh too. Most things with in-vision signers are on in the middle of the night. Of those on during the day, its usually news simulcasts on the BBC, BBC One wont be signed and the BBC Channel will be.

So curious who is subjecting him to all these signed programmes. He is absolutely full of sh*t, as he is a pussy who has me on ignore he wont see this unless someone is kind enough to quote me.

Edited by HeHasRisen

41 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It is, there is no doubt about it.

Need I remind you what they did, for the first time in history, for Covid (a virus 99% pf people were surviving and with an average age of death in the early 80s) ?

And banning smoking (BTW I do not smoke).

And requiring traffic lights for road works taking up no more room than a legally parked car.

And parents should be banned from videoing their own children racing  in galas (you, BTW, do not have a child who swims, in fact do you have kids at all ? ).

Etc etc etc

You are in favour of all this kind of cobblers because you are a risk averse virtue signalling authoritarian.

"Minor trivial changes to society" ?

See above.

Personally I think it's deeply worrying that supposedly gown up adults are in favour of other grown up adults being restricted and regulated overjust about everything.

Bingo!

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye this made me laugh too. Most things with in-vision signers are on in the middle of the night. Of those on during the day, its usually news simulcasts on the BBC, BBC One wont be signed and the BBC Channel will be.

So curious who is subjecting him to all these signed programmes. He is absolutely full of sh*t, as he is a pussy who has me on ignore he wont see this unless someone is kind enough to quote me.

What's that you say?

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

It is, there is no doubt about it.

Need I remind you what they did, for the first time in history, for Covid (a virus 99% pf people were surviving and with an average age of death in the early 80s) ?

And banning smoking (BTW I do not smoke).

And requiring traffic lights for road works taking up no more room than a legally parked car.

And parents should be banned from videoing their own children racing  in galas (you, BTW, do not have a child who swims, in fact do you have kids at all ? ).

Etc etc etc

You are in favour of all this kind of cobblers because you are a risk averse virtue signalling authoritarian.

"Minor trivial changes to society" ?

See above.

Personally I think it's deeply worrying that supposedly gown up adults are in favour of other grown up adults being restricted and regulated overjust about everything.

How many deaf people do you know ? 

It's not the not the kids virtue signalling, it's the government.

O already have done, I think it's virtue signalling, which is what drives most of what the government does...

Signature, who are the qualification awarding body, were on the radio earlier explaining their rationale for pushing for a GCSE in sign language. Nowhere did they mention anything about virtue signalling.

You've made this complaint before about virtue signalling, that being the motivation for things happening.... it's all very odd. Is there a possibility that it's just you thinking others are virtue signalling, when in fact there is a real merit in offering BSL as a GCSE?

Personally I think it's deeply worrying that supposedly grown up adults are in favour of other grown up adults being restricted and regulated overjust about everything.

Please explain how an additional choice offered to a 13+ year child becomes "grown up adults being restricted and regulated overjust(sic) about everything"?