At Least 15 People Are Dead After A Mass Shooting At A Prague University,

always find it strange when respected and mainstream news outlets say "not believed to be terror related".   I mean first of all how does that make it better?

And secondly did they ask the victims and survivors if they felt terrorised during the ordeal? Or would they have felt more terrorised if it was indeed a brown skinned guy shouting something in a foreign language as opposed to one of their own in their own language? 

The media certainly doesn't help its cause when it's accused of being a two-faced hypocrite. 

2 hours ago, arrowhead said:

always find it strange when respected and mainstream news outlets say "not believed to be terror related".   I mean first of all how does that make it better?

And secondly did they ask the victims and survivors if they felt terrorised during the ordeal? Or would they have felt more terrorised if it was indeed a brown skinned guy shouting something in a foreign language as opposed to one of their own in their own language? 

The media certainly doesn't help its cause when it's accused of being a two-faced hypocrite. 

That's perfectly correct and,  of course,  we have our fair share of anti-brown-skin's  on here who exhibit the same traits.

Dead is dead   -   makes no difference whether the killer was   -   some random nutter   -   Hamas   -   Israeli IDF   -   Russian army   -   British army   -   Us army.

When a life is gone,  the damage is then done  and someone left behind is going to hate.        And still there is surprise at that hatred.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

I wonder what his medical/mental health record shows, how he obtained the weapon, the legality of it’s ownership, and of course his reason why. :huh:

These atrocities are becoming more common around the world..

I reckon our lifestyles are to blame.

Mobile phones messing with our brains,

Farmers now growing crops with chemicals,

Polluted rivers,

Air quality getting worse,

Covid injections,

Artificial intelligence will one day take over, and we'll all turn into Zombies.

2 hours ago, arrowhead said:

If it's terror related that makes it more likely they will have accomplices or someone else will be inspired by the same thing to make similar attacks. It's just to reassure the public that the authorities don't think there'll be any additional related attacks.

Last month when I was in Newcastle there was a notice on a wall telling you what to do if there is a terrorist attack. It said, Run, Hide, Tell Someone. I thought it was a joke at first until I realised it wasn’t.   
None of us knows how we will behave if some mad person is running around with a gun or knife killing people but I’m sure I would just freeze on the spot unable to believe what is happening.  

Edited by hauxwell

2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Last month when I was in Newcastle there was a notice on a wall telling you what to do if there is a terrorist attack. It said, Run, Hide, Tell Someone. I thought it was a joke at first until I realised it wasn’t.   
None of us knows how we will behave if some mad person is running around with a gun or knife killing people but I’m sure I would just freeze on the spot unable to believe what is happening.  

Its lucky some people are prepared to tackle them?

The London Bridge heroes were among 15 honoured in Queen’s last bravery awards in 2023.

Are too many youngers living in a gaming or Youtube fantasy world, instead of living a real life.