Firearms & Knives Incident - Sheffield Central

48 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

I don’t know about that but it’s been fun winding you self righteous idiots up gave me a giggle anyway 😂

Yes, but you’ve not really been winding us up. You’ve just been spouting the same hate filled bile, that we’ve seen you doing for over a decade.

Maybe you should try to enrich something. It might do you good.

53 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Yes, but you’ve not really been winding us up. You’ve just been spouting the same hate filled bile, that we’ve seen you doing for over a decade.

Maybe you should try to enrich something. It might do you good.

Oh oh oh. Thank you 👍

46 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

See what I mean about self righteous ?

I can't say I like listening to really stupid racists,  but it certainly doesn't "wind" me up because we've got another half dozen like you on here and the whole lot of you couldn't wind a clock.

Don't know whether the  "self righteous"  fits but I don't mind at all being very very different from the likes of you and could quite enjoy it.

On 24/12/2023 at 06:19, Resident said:

Easy way to start emptying spaces. 

Start 'unaliving' (as the kids call it these days) murderers, rapists, paedophiles & drug dealers (like Malaysia)

Was on a plane once arriving in Penang and just before landing the crew handed out a leaflet which said:

"Do not traffic drugs into Malaysia- drug smugglers will be executed"

My kind of country...and I felt nice and safe there.

Much as I love Sheffield folk having lived here since 1999 and my kids being born here, I am really starting to dislike Sheffield City Centre and beginning to think of moving out the city.

Walked down Chapel Walk in the rain yesterday and was passed by three dodgy looking blokes staggering past off their heads on something and moaning that they should have got more bottles.

It is so depressing down there at the moment and getting worse and worse.

Edited by crazyhorse
  • Like 2