Firearms & Knives Incident - Sheffield Central

12 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Yes, but you’ve not really been winding us up. You’ve just been spouting the same hate filled bile, that we’ve seen you doing for over a decade.

Maybe you should try to enrich something. It might do you good.

Have you noticed how some people manage to post about very little other than what people with dark skin are up to today? A baffling way to spend your retirement. I can't get my head around people who find so little to occupy themselves. I read a lot, spend a lot of my time learning about new things, get interested in languages and cultures - I could start a few threads every day on something new, but I know they'd get few responses because literally all some people can be bothered to comment on are crimes and what black and brown people are doing. These people have tiny, tiny lives.

Edited by Delbow
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Have you noticed how some people manage to post about very little other than what people with dark skin are up to today? A baffling way to spend your retirement. I can't get my head around people who find so little to occupy themselves. I read a lot, spend a lot of my time learning about new things, get interested in languages and cultures - I could start a few threads every day on something new, but I know they'd get few responses because literally all some people can be bothered to comment on are crimes and what black and brown people are doing. These people have tiny, tiny lives.

But we live in a multicultural society so if you're gonna discuss crime then it should be a fair and open discussion

Not excluding some criminals because of the colour of their skin or religious background

It's how the Pakistani Muslim men got away with raping thousands of white girls for all those years.....and it's still happening 

All because of people like you screaming racism and trying to hide the obvious truth because it's makes you feel uncomfortable 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But we live in a multicultural society so if you're gonna discuss crime then it should be a fair and open discussion

Not excluding some criminals because of the colour of their skin or religious background

It's how the Pakistani Muslim men got away with raping thousands of white girls for all those years.....and it's still happening 

All because of people like you screaming racism and trying to hide the obvious truth because it's makes you feel uncomfortable 

Well said 👏 👌 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I have no problem with discussing the backgrounds of various criminals, as long as it's not selective, i.e. not confined to just non-white people. I don't believe anyone has ever posted on Sheffield Forum about a white criminal and drawn attention to the fact that they're white and either stated or inferred that they offended because they're white. Would you like me to start doing that? Because I can.

50 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I have no problem with discussing the backgrounds of various criminals, as long as it's not selective, i.e. not confined to just non-white people. I don't believe anyone has ever posted on Sheffield Forum about a white criminal and drawn attention to the fact that they're white and either stated or inferred that they offended because they're white. Would you like me to start doing that? Because I can.

I think there are hundreds of examples of "Whataboutism" on this forum

You mention the Rotherham grooming gangs and some leftie will be quickly along to post some article about a white pedo

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Grey said:

I think there are hundreds of examples of "Whataboutism" on this forum

You mention the Rotherham grooming gangs and some leftie will be quickly along to post some article about a white pedo

But do you want me to make special note of the ethnicity of white criminals? A simple yes or no would do 

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

There was this one, that I started.

It got all the way to page 2, before the Pakistani grooming gangs were brought up.  Then it descended into a discussion about whether smoking was allowed in prison.

Not much condemnation of all white Glaswegians as far as I can see.

I’ve not seen any white Glaswegians apologising for it either.