Dem Blades V The Hatters

Baron99

14 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Luton play the big boot style that Sheffield United employed for much of the last 40 years, it tends to work short term but doesn't have much longevity.

Come on Luton.

I see the Cardiff manager was complaining about your big boot long ball tactics yesterday and like you said it only works for so long and then in his words they got what they deserved in the second half 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

On 25/12/2023 at 13:36, monzaman said:

I see the Cardiff manager was complaining about your big boot long ball tactics yesterday and like you said it only works for so long and then in his words they got what they deserved in the second half 🤣🤣🤣

He didn't though did he, not at all.

All the Blades I've spoken to recently seemed totally confident they would win this one, it was a case of nick a point in some of the other matches then get three today, it's a funny old game.

Perhaps lightening doesn't strike twice.

11 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

He didn't though did he, not at all.

All the Blades I've spoken to recently seemed totally confident they would win this one, it was a case of nick a point in some of the other matches then get three today, it's a funny old game.

Perhaps lightening doesn't strike twice.

I wasn't confident and our past results indicated nothing to suggest a win for us.

Edited by Alextopman

19 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I wasn't confident and our past results indicated nothing to suggest a win for us.

You must have been in the minority, have a look at your X (Twitter) hashtag from the last few days.

Just seen the goal, the defending and goalkeeping on the opener was shocking.

It appears Luton Towns Carlton Morris has reported that he received racist abuse from the home support, a bad all round for the "family club".

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

You must have been in the minority, have a look at your X (Twitter) hashtag from the last few days.

Just seen the goal, the defending and goalkeeping on the opener was shocking.

It appears Luton Towns Carlton Morris has reported that he received racist abuse from the home support, a bad all round for the "family club".

Not on twitter and heard no racial abuse where I was.

Having said that how's your fans history on abuse?.

Agree on the defending, how can a team whose rear guard against Villa be so poor today?.