Dem Blades V The Hatters

Baron99

Just now, Alextopman said:

Not on twitter and heard no racial abuse where I was.

Having said that how's your fans history on abuse?.

Agree on the defending, how can a team whose rear guard against Villa be so poor today?.

Does that excuse yours?

You didn't have to hear it, Morris did:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/dec/26/police-investigating-alleged-racist-remark-towards-carlton-morris-sheffield-united-luton

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Wow, incredible in this day and age. Should be made to play their home games in an empty stadium although we'd probably not notice the difference.😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

5 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

No it doesn't but you saying bad all round from a family club is wrong as well.

We've all got minority idiots and point scoring from it is poor.

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Wow, incredible in this day and age. Should be made to play their home games in an empty stadium although we'd probably not notice the difference.😂😂😂

You wouldn't you don't go.

Two men arrested after reports of football fans mocking Bradley Lowery at Sunderland game | ITV News

3 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I think you used to regularly agree with Monkes when he did it.

Anything to say on this?.

Sheffield Wednesday condemn racist tweet aimed at manager Darren Moore | ITV News Calendar

Sheffield Wednesday: Southampton fan subject to homophobic abuse by Owls supporter 'looking for a fight' (yahoo.com)

Edited by Alextopman

5 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I think you used to regularly agree with Monkes when he did it.

Oh yeah, old Monkes. Wonder whatever happened to him. Last I heard he was sat in the back of his mates camper van, broke down on the Snake Pass on the way back from Burnley after yet another battering.

He does tend to disappear though when things aren't going his way. 

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

No all clubs have their morons but reading the words of some on here you wouldn't think that was the case, regarding the Bradley Lowery incident the two culprits were roundly slated by virtually all the Owls fan base after the incident.

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Oh yeah, old Monkes. Wonder whatever happened to him. Last I heard he was sat in the back of his mates camper van, broke down on the Snake Pass on the way back from Burnley after yet another battering.

He does tend to disappear though when things aren't going his way. 

You can guarantee if the race incident had involved Owls fans he's have risen like Lazarus with his pious condemnation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Of course they do. Difference being we'll front them up and condemn them, the other lot can't admit they have a problem.

Where have you seen anyone not admitting anything.

Who have you fronted up.

13 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

No all clubs have their morons but reading the words of some on here you wouldn't think that was the case, regarding the Bradley Lowery incident the two culprits were roundly slated by virtually all the Owls fan base after the incident.

You can guarantee if the race incident had involved Owls fans he's have risen like Lazarus with his pious condemnation.

I'd condemn it from any fans, 

Did you post anything on here when your fan s racially abused your Manager?.

19 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

And there lies the problem, but they don't understand their argument is laughable. You've called them out for racist abuse today and their counter argument is well you do it as well. It's like they don't understand that they need to put their house in order. When they've done that, and only then, can they take the moral high ground.

You've got racist supporters! Well you have as well! Joke argument. Get a grip and sort yourselves out.

• Haha 1