Dem Blades V The Hatters

Baron99

14 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

And there lies the problem, but they don't understand their argument is laughable. You've called them out for racist abuse today and their counter argument is well you do it as well. It's like they don't understand that they need to put their house in order. When they've done that, and only then, can they take the moral high ground.

You've got racist supporters! Well you have as well! Joke argument. Get a grip and sort yourselves out.

The only joke on here is you talking to yourself because no one else wants anything to do with you.

Get a grip sort yourself out it's not normal or healthy behavior.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

And there lies the problem, but they don't understand their argument is laughable. You've called them out for racist abuse today and their counter argument is well you do it as well. It's like they don't understand that they need to put their house in order. When they've done that, and only then, can they take the moral high ground.

You've got racist supporters! Well you have as well! Joke argument. Get a grip and sort yourselves out.

That will have put them in their box KP2. I have noticed how they’d rather discuss a poster as opposed to  their actual post. Poor show in my opinion.

Nice to see the Blades being charitable at this time of year & gifting Luton 3 points.  I'm the eternal optimist & usually believe that where there's life there's hope but I reckon yesterday's result was the end of the Premiership road this time round.   

I can't see the Prince chucking any money our way for additional players who could make the difference between survival & relegation & until we play Luton again, I can't see where we're realistically going to pick up any points, let alone 3.  We might as well start preparing for a promotion push next season now. 

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

Just watched the highlights..

I thought the Blades played well and were very unlucky...

Deserved a draw at the very least.

No we didn't.  We deserved the win but through stupid defending, we chucked it away.  The first goal was ridiculously poor defending with most blaming Foderingham for the ball going between his legs but Hamer let the Luton player go past him & then Trusty didn't even make a half-hearted attempt to stop him. 

The only upside to it all is that they'll have all had a good rollicking from Wilder after the match.  I like the quote from Wilder on the BBC Football website, "Asked if his players were feeling sorry for themselves, Wilder said: "I don't give a monkey's how they feel. They are professional footballers.'

I'd  have them all in today, pointlessly running round the pitch for 90 mins.  After all, this is how long they wasted Wilder's & my time yesterday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Nice to see the Blades being charitable at this time of year & gifting Luton 3 points.  I'm the eternal optimist & usually believe that where there's life there's hope but I reckon yesterday's result was the end of the Premiership road this time round.   

I can't see the Prince chucking any money our way for additional players who could make the difference between survival & relegation & until we play Luton again, I can't see where we're realistically going to pick up any points, let alone 3.  We might as well start preparing for a promotion push next season now. 

You'll pick up a couple of wins at least, just as Wednesday will it's wether either of us are good enough to pick up enough which is looking highly unlikely.

14 hours ago, Top4719 said:

He didn't though did he, not at all.

All the Blades I've spoken to recently seemed totally confident they would win this one, it was a case of nick a point in some of the other matches then get three today, it's a funny old game.

Perhaps lightening doesn't strike twice.

He did though didn't he so stop telling lies Doctor!!!!   I read it on several sites so shut up with lies , he complained about your long ball tactics.

Edit. Nice to see a few posts actually about the match but I'm sure the resident will be along in a while to spoil that. As for yesterday's match well we threw it away with our p*SS poor defending AGAIN!!;;

Edited by monzaman

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

You'll pick up a couple of wins at least, just as Wednesday will it's wether either of us are good enough to pick up enough which is looking highly unlikely.

Well can't see getting a sniff at any points until we play Luton again in Feb. 

19 games left, 57 points up for grabs & I reckon to be safe we'd need at least 45 points.  So from somewhere, we've got to get another 36 points out of those 57.  I doubt we can do it? 

We might as well try & go on a decent cup run.