Dem Blades V The Hatters

Baron99

4 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Well can't see getting a sniff at any points until we play Luton again in Feb. 

19 games left, 57 points up for grabs & I reckon to be safe we'd need at least 45 points.  So from somewhere, we've got to get another 36 points out of those 57.  I doubt we can do it? 

We might as well try & go on a decent cup run. 

45?!?! The generally accepted number of point to stay up is 40 and even that is wildly pessimistic.

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

He did though didn't he so stop telling lies Doctor!!!!   I read it on several sites so shut up with lies , he complained about your long ball tactics.

Edit. Nice to see a few posts actually about the match but I'm sure the resident will be along in a while to spoil that. As for yesterday's match well we threw it away with our p*SS poor defending AGAIN!!;;

You be easily able to post a link to where he said if that's the case.

You can slate the Owls for many things this season but playing long ball tactics certainly isn't one of them, when have you ever known a German born coach do that?

6 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

You be easily able to post a link to where he said if that's the case.

You can slate the Owls for many things this season but playing long ball tactics certainly isn't one of them, when have you ever known a German born coach do that?

Check for yourself doc, I think one of them was on the Sheffield star wed page but I did read it on several football related pages.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

45?!?! The generally accepted number of point to stay up is 40 and even that is wildly pessimistic.

Well I'd like to get things sorted so that we can relax with a couple on games to go rather than taking it to the wire on the final day & hoping we can get something out of the Spurs game & relying on others to lose. 

19 games left so even if I we're talking 40 points, we still need to average over 1 point per game at this point of the season, if it's all to be in our own hands so that would basically mean trying to win at least 10 of the remaining games & at least 1 draw, starting with Man City this weekend followed by West Ham, Palace (might get something), then Villa. 

I'll say now, we ain't going to do it in 19 games.  We'll lose the majority of those. 

Edited by Baron99

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Just watched the goals on TV, It's even worse than it looked at the game.

I was driving back from Skeggy, so I had Wednesday on the radio. We sounded a bit toothless. 

I’ve not seen any of the United game, apart from the goals. How did they play apart from banging them in at both ends?

46 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Everyone is aware of it.

You’ve already posted/copied links to it.

No-one missed it.

But you keep on slinging your **** you immature point-scoring child.

Grow up.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, monzaman said:

Check for yourself doc, I think one of them was on the Sheffield star wed page but I did read it on several football related pages.

Nah you said you'd seen loads of articles stating it, so post a link to one.

42 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Everyone is aware of it.

You’ve already posted/copied links to it.

No-one missed it.

But you keep on slinging your **** you immature point-scoring child.

Grow up.

TBF lots of United fans are saying that the bloke in question did abuse Morris but it wasn't racist abuse, this wouldn't surprise me as that type of abuse in grounds is very rare these days despite what some would have you believe.