Dem Blades V The Hatters

Baron99

8 hours ago, monzaman said:

Check for yourself doc, I think one of them was on the Sheffield star wed page but I did read it on several football related pages.

I am sure it says Sheffield star wed page here doc, yep it does I thought so 🙄🙄.                          

Just goggled in "Cardiff city manager says they deserved it" and lots of links to what he said

Sheffield star

Yorkshire live

Wales online etc etc etc etc 👍😁

Edited by monzaman

55 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Nah you said you'd seen loads of articles stating it, so post a link to one.

TBF lots of United fans are saying that the bloke in question did abuse Morris but it wasn't racist abuse, this wouldn't surprise me as that type of abuse in grounds is very rare these days despite what some would have you believe.

Regardless of what type of abuse it was, several posts and links have been posted on here since yesterday.

To see a “just in case you missed it” post 2 hours ago tonight (not your post) is nothing but trolling from a trouble-causer so intent on his agenda, that he even needs multiple accounts to commend himself on his bizarre posts & behaviour.

(And everyone knows it)

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Regardless of what type of abuse it was, several posts and links have been posted on here since yesterday.

To see a “just in case you missed it” post 2 hours ago tonight (not your post) is nothing but trolling from a trouble-causer so intent on his agenda, that he even needs multiple accounts to commend himself on his bizarre posts & behaviour.

(And everyone knows it)

What others post is nothing to do with me, if some of your fans didn't try to adopt a holier than thou "family club" approach and just accept that all clubs have their moronic element you may not get so much stick.

58 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

What others post is nothing to do with me, if some of your fans didn't try to adopt a holier than thou "family club" approach and just accept that all clubs have their moronic element you may not get so much stick.

No holier than thou with me.

We have them too.

Like I said on another thread:

14 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

And I think we all know that most clubs have them.

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, Top4719 said:

Yep, which fans have adopted the holier than thou approach?.

Give us an example.

9 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Going on this years events  then the family club in Sheffield is easy to see , Can not wait for some reference from 10. 20 or even 50 years ago from the usual silly sod who divulges his scrap books and google pages for any snipit that slags the Owls off ,

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Going on this years events  then the family club in Sheffield is easy to see , Can not wait for some reference from 10. 20 or even 50 years ago from the usual silly sod who divulges his scrap books and google pages for any snipit that slags the Owls off ,

Cuttsie please stop it and think about what you post.

I have just got back from City rd cemetery for the funeral of a mate of mine who was a season ticket holder at Hillsborough. Two weeks ago I attended the funeral of another mate of mine who died suddenly who was also a season ticket holder at Wed. I had banter with both of them but it never got nasty, not once. Then I come on here to read the crap from our resident wed nutter under whatever name he decides to call himself today and I think what is the point of being on here. All He tries to do is get us arguing and then it makes his pathetic life complete. Well I have had enough, life's too short so count me out,

I pray it might change on here but it seems a few wed members have got his back so I doubt it, it seems we are stuck with endless crap sod it.!!!   

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

The irony off the Man with the reading Dog going on about going through scrap books 

Your post seems very bitter towards someone Jud.

NO. no.no . not bitter at all , Just get fed up with the United  Family club jibes ,  While making out that the Owls are hooligans , 

Some go back years to drag up the crap .

The present year tells a different story ,   The photo of Tango surrounded by the players after he lost his daughter is a example of the club and players being concerned no matter what past problems there have been . .  

Only this week I have seen BBC graffiti  in red spread around Town , suppose it could be Owls nutters doing it .

Some one tells me to think what I post , well I do and I think that both clubs have their fare share of racists and complete twaaaats  but one pretends to be whiter than white , While the other gets slagged of .

4 hours ago, monzaman said:

Cuttsie please stop it and think about what you post.

I have just got back from City rd cemetery for the funeral of a mate of mine who was a season ticket holder at Hillsborough. Two weeks ago I attended the funeral of another mate of mine who died suddenly who was also a season ticket holder at Wed. I had banter with both of them but it never got nasty, not once. Then I come on here to read the crap from our resident wed nutter under whatever name he decides to call himself today and I think what is the point of being on here. All He tries to do is get us arguing and then it makes his pathetic life complete. Well I have had enough, life's too short so count me out,

I pray it might change on here but it seems a few wed members have got his back so I doubt it, it seems we are stuck with endless crap sod it.!!!   

I my self had the worse  shiiite ever when another crap artist divulged my PM sent to him , A PM sympathising  with the treatment he was getting from certain so called Owls posters , You stuck up for him so as you say lets think about what we post .