Dem Blades V The Hatters

Baron99

17 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

NO. no.no . not bitter at all , Just get fed up with the United  Family club jibes ,  While making out that the Owls are hooligans , ivei

Some go back years to drag up the crap .

The present year tells a different story ,   The photo of Tango surrounded by the players after he lost his daughter is a example of the club and players being concerned no matter what past problems there have been . .  

Only this week I have seen BBC graffiti  in red spread around Town , suppose it could be Owls nutters doing it .

Some one tells me to think what I post , well I do and I think that both clubs have their fare share of racists and complete twaaaats  but one pretends to be whiter than white , While the other gets slagged of .

Obviously you have examples of this to back up your claims, The only family club jibe I've seen this week is from an owl about a player being racially abused, you lot don't like it up you when it's pointed out your lot are no better.

Now do me a favour and show us these whiter than white post you complain about.

Also you have a history of moaning about Blades posters filling the page with ****e but not one word about the complete idiot from your side at the moment doing exactly that.

You have a massive Bee in your bonnet about someone and it's noticed you avoid any attempt by people to post a decent thread preferring to moan unfounded rubbish rather than contribute.

Edited by Alextopman

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Obviously you have examples of this to back up your claims, Th only family club jibe I've seen this week is from an owl about a player being racially abuse, you lot don't like it up you when it's pointed out your lot are no better.

Now do me a favour and show us these whiter than white post you complain about.

Also you have a history of moaning about Blades posters filling the page with ****e b ut not one word about the complete idiot from your side at the moment doing exactly that.

You have a massive Bee in your bonnet about someone and it's noticed you avoid any attempt by people to post a decent thread preferring to moan unfounded rubbish rather than contribute.

I never go back looking at what some one posted last week , last year or last Century just to  prove a point , not enough hours in a day for that crap .

Any one with any sense knows that we get The family club meaning the Blades rammed down our throats , I am just pointing out that that is way off the mark if recent events are taken into consideration,     No one has slagged the idiots in the North  Stand Leppings Lane end more than me , They are a disgrace to the club but to make out that the Blades dont have em is even worse .

Edited by cuttsie

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

I never go back looking at what some one posted last week , last year or last Century just prove a point , not enough hours in a day for that crap .

Any one with any sense knows that we get The family club meaning the Blades rammed down our throats , I am just pointing out that that is way off the mark if recent events are taken into consideration,     No one has slagged the idiots in the North  Stand Leppings Lane end more than me , They are a disgrace to the club but to make out that the Blades dont have em is even worse .

Well let me give you an example of something which  includes you yourself.

How many Blades have posted ****e on your last match thread?.

How many Owls have posted crap on this Blades match thread?.

Why haven't you bothered to even comment on your own match thread but feel compelled to join in the derailing of this one?.

Have you anything to say about the obviously unstable Owls poster ramming nonsense down the whole sections

throats daily?.

Take your time.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Well let me give you an example of something which  includes you yourself.

How many Blades have posted ****e on your last match thread?.

How many Owls have posted crap on this Blades match thread?.

Why haven't you bothered to even comment on your own match thread but feel compelled to join in the derailing of this one?.

Have you anything to say about the obviously unstable Owls poster ramming nonsense down the whole sections

throat daily?.

Take your time.

Im teckin dog tut library , .As to how many , no idea as I am not interested in who posts what after the post has been read .

Its only banter int it !!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Im teckin dog tut library , .As to how many , no idea as I am not interested in who posts what after the post has been read .

Its only banter int it !!!!!!!!!!

You're not interested. Pahahahaha.

More interested in Blades than Owls then.

Only banter Jud.

Did Owls have a game last weekend?🤣.

Job done it's easy.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

You're not interested. Pahahahaha.

More interested in Blades than Owls then.

Only banter Jud.

Did Owls have a game last weekend?🤣.

Job done it's easy.

In a way I suppose it's quite flattering. There are some Owls on this forum who are far more interested in the Blades than they are in their own club.

There's a current thread  ( started by a poster who appears to be suffering with dissociative identity disorder ) which despite being about the Blades has six comments from t'other lot and as yet no post from one of our lot 🙄.

I suppose it's understandable in a way, when you've not appeared in the top flight this century I suppose there's a certain fascination about that division.

I mean young Andre Brookes is twenty, and he's played more games in the Premier League than Wednesday have in his lifetime.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, m williamson said:

In a way I suppose it's quite flattering. There are some Owls on this forum who are far more interested in the Blades than they are in their own club.

There's a current thread  ( started by a poster who appears to be suffering with dissociative identity disorder ) which despite being about the Blades has six comments from t'other lot and as yet no post from one of our lot 🙄.

I suppose it's understandable in a way, when you've not appeared in the top flight this century I suppose there's a certain fascination about that division.

I mean young Andre Brookes is twenty, and he's played more games in the Premier League than Wednesday have in his lifetime.

Owls have history in not appearing in divisions inc fourth

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

No  Williamson brought it up I answered , look before you jump on folk , Judd has a double D

So this wasn't you earlier?.

cutsie should have a capital C.

Silly sod.

cuttsie said.

Going on this years events  then the family club in Sheffield is easy to see , Can not wait for some reference from 10. 20 or even 50 years ago from the usual silly sod who divulges his scrap books and google pages for any snipit that slags the Owls off ,

Edited by Alextopman
  • Thanks 1