Boxing Day Massacre

Sheridan1-0

13 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Hark now hear the Wednesday sing ….etc 😂

T’was this day in 1979 that a proper massacre took place….& what a great day it was…& those that were there,including myself,will never forget it …

All Wednesday Aren’t We ….

Never to be forgotten.

• Like 2

A smashing day that was , It. Amuses me that United supporters sing the massacre song these days ,  We lived at Walkley at that time , When I got home after the match , My Mrs 

Al ready knew the score , She said the noise nearly blew the roof off four times .

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bassett one said:

those days are coming back with mr Danny Rhol and co trust me. but what a day that was loved it.

I just hope he stays around long enough to be honest Mr Bassett, He's starting to look a bit dejected, here's to doing some great business in January and fingers crossed that it isn't too little too late. UTO.

Seems Unitedites don’t like this anniversary being brought up …I forgot they don’t do history…but they like to keep repeating that Wednesday haven’t played in the Premier League for 20 years plus ….& regardless of how old Andre Brookes is …Wednesday have still played & won more games in it than United  …👍🏽

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Seems Unitedites don’t like this anniversary being brought up …I forgot they don’t do history…but they like to keep repeating that Wednesday haven’t played in the Premier League for 20 years plus ….& regardless of how old Andre Brookes is …Wednesday have still played & won more games in it than United  …👍🏽

They don't like history unless it concerns their biggest game in 40 years with the 2-4 "massacre" 🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

They don't like history unless it concerns their biggest game in 40 years with the 2-4 "massacre" 🤣

They even messed that date up now, it's the date of their biggest ever league defeat, 0-8!!!! AT HOME. We should be thankful really, they truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

They called it bouncing day. Generally called trouncing day now.😂😂😂

• Like 1