Racism : Isn't This All Going A Bit Too Far ?

27 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

Maybe try reading the article? LBC didn't do the survey.

"According to results released on Thursday by the World Values Survey (WVS)"

What are you talking about? What have I said that's racist? Even if I did say something bad against Muslims (which I haven't), you can't be racist against an ideology you simpleton. Which Muslims would I even be racist against? Brown Muslims from Pakistan? Black Muslims from Somalia? White Muslims from Bosnia?

All you seem to do is follow me around the forum and it's getting tiresome. I'm close to just sticking you on ignore.

That must be some achievement, you’ve been on here for nearly twenty years and you’ve yet to got a thousand posts to your name.

36 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

That must be some achievement, you’ve been on here for nearly twenty years and you’ve yet to got a thousand posts to your name.

So what? Maybe I have a life and don't spend it on the internet. Sometimes I can be more active than others like I have been in the last few weeks. During that time whatver I post, up pops Organgrinder with some utter drivel in response.

5 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

So what? Maybe I have a life and don't spend it on the internet. Sometimes I can be more active than others like I have been in the last few weeks. During that time whatver I post, up pops Organgrinder with some utter drivel in response.

Change you avatar please, I’m a Blade and your embarrassing!