Racism : Isn't This All Going A Bit Too Far ?

18 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

really ?? what racist rant is that ????

there you go stalking again a rather unnatural interest in some one you dont even know ah each to their own sad lives.

Don’t be a wazzock, you’ve been on here under that many usernames I know you better than you think. How did the Barlow Boxing Day hunt go this year?

8 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

>>   Chekhov said : You appear to think the comment was so outrageous that nobody could ever have said it, yet you never say you disagree with the premise, why not ?<<

I do not think your comment is outrageous- it is a opinion.

An opinion you have repeated in the form of a non existent, unsourced quote, attributed to a minor political hack interviewed by a minor covid denying alleged 'shock jock' on radio. Hardly "...infamous..." or worthy  of repeating over 70 times on 15 threads.

The infamous comment :

All secondary school pupils [all 3 million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life

1 - It is not my comment and it is certainly not my opinion.

2 - It is not unsourced, it was on Mark Dolan's Talkradio show with Mike Buckley in June 2021. But in actual fact if it was or was not is irrelevant if all I am asking you is do you agree with it or not ? Something you have failed to answer a dozen times or more. We can speculate why :

If you answer yes it is reasonable to force all 3 million secondary school pupils to wear masks to save one life, that obviously sounds ludicrous and you do not want to do that as you then lose credibility.

But if you answer no, it is not reasonable, you are admitting that there is a price (either in financial terms or in restrictions on people's lives) that it is not worth paying "to save a life". And once you admit that the obvious question is where is that point ? Then the whole argument for suppressing society "to save lives" starts to unravel.

3 - Your inability to answer a question is extraordinary, are you a politician ?

4 - It is entirely relevant to the way the modern world is going in so many ways, even the fact I am not allowed to lock my phone to stop it dialling the emergency services, which it has done at least three and possibly four times.....

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

The infamous comment :

All secondary school pupils [all 3 million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life

2 - It is not unsourced, it was on Mark Dolan's Talkradio show with Mike Buckley in June 2021. But in actual fact if it was or was not is irrelevant if all I am asking you is do you agree with it or not ? Something you have failed to answer a dozen times or more. We can speculate why :

If you answer yes it is reasonable to force all 3 million secondary school pupils to wear masks to save one life, that obviously sounds ludicrous and you do not want to do that as you then lose credibility.

But if you answer no, it is not reasonable, you are admitting that there is a price (either in financial terms or in restrictions on people's lives) that it is not worth paying "to save a life". And once you admit that the obvious question is where is that point ? Then the whole argument for suppressing society "to save lives" starts to unravel.

3 - Your inability to answer a question is extraordinary, are you a politician ?

4 - It is entirely relevant to the way the modern world is going in so many ways, even the fact I am not allowed to lock my phone to stop it dialling the emergency services, which it has done at least three and possibly four times.....

For Gods sake man , get a new phone .

57 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

The infamous comment :

Already answered in full as you well know.

3 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Well, there are quite a few to choose from in your post history.

Let’s just stick to this one for now:

Are you seriously claiming that isn’t a racist post?

Who is it being racist against? Black immigrants from Jamaica and Nigeria? White immigrants from Poland and Romania? Brown immigrants from India and Pakistan?

17 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

Who is it being racist against? Black immigrants from Jamaica and Nigeria? White immigrants from Poland and Romania? Brown immigrants from India and Pakistan?

Does it make a difference ?    Being racist,   is being racist whoever it's directed at.