Racism : Isn't This All Going A Bit Too Far ?

6 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Failed to answer yet again I see.

Why don't you just be honest, and say you have no intention of answering, rather  than coming out with all this cobblers that you have answered.

Checkers.

Nobody is going to answer your pointless, made up, nonsensical question

Do us all a favour, stick it up your arse and pretend it never existed.

Thank you.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Why don't you just be honest, and say you have no intention of answering, rather  than coming out with all this cobblers that you have answered.

Your question   IS ABOUT COVID.

The subject of this thread is Racism.

You are highly unlikely to get an answer to your question on the wrong thread.

15 hours ago, Chekhov said:

You asked, I answered, you replied, you did not like my reply-tough.

My big.

Edited by Annie Bynnol
Could not resist.
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Checkers.

Nobody is going to answer your pointless, made up, nonsensical question

Do us all a favour, stick it up your arse and pretend it never existed.

Thank you.

It is not a pointless question, it is a question authoritarian virtue signallers do not want to answer.

>>"made up question"<<

By definition all questions are "made up", so you are implying nobody should ever ask a question.

17 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

You asked, I answered, you replied, you did not like my reply-tough.

Sorry, can you link to the post in which you gave the answer (as opposed to an evasion) ?

Edited by Chekhov

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It is not a pointless question, it is a question authoritarian virtue signallers do not want to answer.

>>"made up question"<<

By definition all questions are "made up", so you are implying nobody should ever ask a question.

Sorry, can you link to the post in which you gave the answer (as opposed to an evasion) ?

:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

The question   IS POINTLESS.   The thread is ABOUT RACISM  -  Your question is ABOUT COVID

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

No need to be sorry, just look for the posts on which you decided that it is "...cobblers that (I) have answered...". 

14 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

No need to be sorry, just look for the posts on which you decided that it is "...cobblers that (I) have answered...". 

Don't understand you at all. If someone was debating with me and I actually had a conclusive answer I would link to it. The fact you do not speaks volumes.

Incidentally I expect you're happy the Jacobite might not run next year (or if it does it'll be even more expensive).

4 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Don't understand you at all. If someone was debating with me and I actually had a conclusive answer I would link to it. The fact you do not speaks volumes.

Incidentally I expect you're happy the Jacobite might not run next year (or if it does it'll be even more expensive).

See relevant threads and answers you claim to have read and commented on.

• 3 weeks later...

Just been listening to TalkRadio news and on it was a piece about an alleged racist gesture to a Coventry City player during their match at Hillsborough. Note this was not even the "sports" news it was the "main" news.

Don't get me wrong it's not acceptable, but to have it reported on the news is the biggest over reaction since Covid