Racism : Isn't This All Going A Bit Too Far ?

3 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

It just seems ridiculous to me that non-crime hate incidents wouldn't be included in figures about hate. There's no chance there's 100,000 racial incidents leading to the police charging someone as well as all the non-crime hate incidents on top.

I also assume you don't want to answer my last question?

It's quite clear that you are only going to believe what you want to believe and ignore official figures, so by all means do so and any further debate is pointless.

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's quite clear that you are only going to believe what you want to believe and ignore official figures, so by all means do so and any further debate is pointless.

Pot and kettle springs to mind. You still won't accept the UK isn't a racist country despite me providing you with links to studies saying it's one of the least racist countries.

17 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

Pot and kettle springs to mind. You still won't accept the UK isn't a racist country despite me providing you with links to studies saying it's one of the least racist countries.

Logic?

You argue that "... the UK isn't a racist country..." by providing  evidence that "...(o)ne in 20 people in the UK say they wouldn’t want immigrants as neighbours". Is that not an indicator that intolerance has not been magiced away?

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Logic?

You argue that "... the UK isn't a racist country..." by providing  evidence that "...(o)ne in 20 people in the UK say they wouldn’t want immigrants as neighbours". Is that not an indicator that intolerance has not been magiced away?

1 in 20 asked.

How big was the survey?

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Logic?

Yet there are only three countries who rank better, which shows how tolerant the people of this country are and how attitudes are a lot worse elsewhere.

5 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Logic?

No.

5 hours ago, Vrsaljko said:

Yet there are only three countries who rank better, which shows how tolerant the people of this country are and how attitudes are a lot worse elsewhere.

You have provided  one of the "...(p)lenty of studies...", The evidence you provided does indeed show that the fear and rage reflected  on this forum, is not a true representation of British people.  

Thank you for pointing out the great steps forward made in the last forty years in reducing racist attitudes, particularly amongst that section of old men- whose  attitudes are dying out with them.

There are of course many more than three countries, as or more 'tolerant' than the UK indicated by this sample of 24 in the actual study  is World Values Survey( not the edited LBC version).

9 hours ago, Vrsaljko said:

That one study was by a London radio station which will be listened to by mostly Londoners who are not representative of the whole nation.

The truth is plain on these pages and strangely enough,  the ones who DONT  want immigrants near them are very right wing inclined in their politics.

7 hours ago, Vrsaljko said:

You are a racist yourself who is making racist remarks about a Muslim member on the Sheffield Discussion / Burngreave thread.

I know  have argued against your racist remarks previously.