Send Them To The Isle Of Mull - Labour Government

Axe

Just now, Mister M said:

Why? Many countries in Eastern Europe saw the benefits of joining the EU to increase the prosperity of their peoples. It's a pity that some in the UK couldn't have realised that a lot of our prosperity lay in being part of the EU

When people look back in 100 years they will acknowledge that free movement, uncontrolled migration and the asylum system was the main cause of the downfall of Europe 

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

When people look back in 100 years they will acknowledge that free movement, uncontrolled migration and the asylum system was the main cause of the downfall of Europe 

I've no idea whether they will or they won't; but what would they say about those who voted to pull up the drawbridge, while doing so from their villas in France or Germany, or themselves buggered off to other parts of the world?

7 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

It didn't hurt Paul Mcartney going to the Isle of Mull, he got a No1 record out of it. :hihi:

Isle of Mull is an island off the Scottish coast, Mull of Kintyre is a promontory further South.

(I missed post 10!)

Edited by carosio

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've no idea whether they will or they won't; but what would they say about those who voted to pull up the drawbridge, while doing so from their villas in France or Germany, or themselves buggered off to other parts of the world?

I bet most countries in Europe envy the fact that the UK an island surrounded by water

The only way they will be able to stop the hordes of billions on the worlds poorest people in the future will be by building a huge wall

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I bet most countries in Europe envy the fact that the UK an island surrounded by water

The only way they will be able to stop the hordes of billions on the worlds poorest people in the future will be by building a huge wall

So when Nigel Lawson voted to end the freedom of movement of British people from the comfort of his Chateaux in France like other Brexiteers did, you see no contradiction?

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It has to be said both recent Labour and Tory governments have not used the fact we are an island nation to the best of our advantage and interest.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

So when Nigel Lawson voted to end the freedom of movement of British people from the comfort of his Chateaux in France like other Brexiteers did, you see no contradiction?

No.....as a British citizen you have the right to vote not just on the future of your country for yourself but for future generations 

Millions are leaving the UK because its unrecognisable from the country they know and love 

Europe will be a huge slum within 50 years 

Destroyed by imported poverty and a dramatic shift in culture and values 

Ironically people are considering the middle east as a place to escape Europe because of it's low house prices, low taxes, low crime and their zero tolerance on illegal migration 

49 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

No.....as a British citizen you have the right to vote not just on the future of your country for yourself but for future generations 

Millions are leaving the UK because its unrecognisable from the country they know and love 

Europe will be a huge slum within 50 years 

Destroyed by imported poverty and a dramatic shift in culture and values 

Ironically people are considering the middle east as a place to escape Europe because of it's low house prices, low taxes, low crime and their zero tolerance on illegal migration 

WELL,  LIAR GREY''S  MAKING IT UP AGAIN I'M AFRAID.    HE SAYS THE POPULATIONS RISING AND THE COUNTRY CAN'T COPE  -  THEN HE SAYS MILLIONS ARE LEAVING.   

GET OFF TO THE MIDDDLE EAST THEN AND ENJOY YOURSELF.

THAT WOULD BE FUN,  BUT NOT FOR THE POOR IHHABITANTS.