Sir Tim Martin

21 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It's looks like the Wetherspoons boss will be knighted in the New Year's honours list

Good for him 👍

Witherspoons best thing since sliced bread he deserves a knighthood so such as working class can enjoy a few pints as well as all toffs in posh pubs !

Like him or not...

He has built a very successful chain of pubs.

Employs a lot of people.

I dare say, pays a good few quid in taxes.

Does that qualify for him to be Knighted? I'm not sure, and it won't change my life in any way.

Edited by zach

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Well deserved if it happens.  The bloke speaking makes a great point about renovating old disused buildings.  Also Mike Parry talked a lot of sense about him.

The lefties hate him because of his politics which sums them up perfectly considering what he has achieved and done for this country 

They should love him ❤️

26 minutes ago, Axe said:

Well deserved if it happens.  The bloke speaking makes a great point about renovating old disused buildings.  Also Mike Parry talked a lot of sense about him.

Oh well, if the great sage Mike Parry talks a lot of sense about him then case closed :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Axe said:

You can only dream about contributing a quarter of the sense  which Mike Parry does.

With all due respect, Axe, I don’t think that you have the ability to judge whether someone is talking sense, or not.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Haha 1