Sir Tim Martin

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

How about the thousands of jobs he created, the buildings he's saved, the taxes he's paid, the revenue to supply chains and the fact that he kept the price of a pint and food competitive in the market 

Yes I think if anyone deserves one then someone of his achievements should get one 👍

Doesn’t he pay his workers peanuts?

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

How about the thousands of jobs he created, the buildings he's saved, the taxes he's paid, the revenue to supply chains and the fact that he kept the price of a pint and food competitive in the market 

Yes I think if anyone deserves one then someone of his achievements should get one 👍

Could you give us a list of the buildings he’s saved Jack?

Just now, Mister Gee said:

Doesn’t he pay his workers peanuts?

I don't know but at least minimum wage and I would assume that's industry standard

I've worked behind a bar and the wage was basic that why it's mostly young people and students who do it 

Edited by Jack Grey

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

As a ‘libertarian’, I thought you were against paying taxes?

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't know but at least minimum wage and I would assume that's industry standard

I've worked behind a bar and the wage was basic that why it's mostly young people and students who do it 

So be honest and tell us how you got your house in Florida?

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Mister Gee on one.

Pure entertainment.

Go on son!!!!

😂😂😂

Evening Wiseowl, I didn’t think it would be long before you turned up.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

What has this got to do with the thread and how is it any of your business? 🤷‍♂️

What’s your imaginary place in Florida got anything to do with any thread on this forum?