Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Hull

bassett one

5 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Massive injury list. Hull are flying. We’ll have a bench full of kids. I can’t see us getting anything today. 

I can see us setting up very defensively and look to score from breaks or set pieces.

A game too far for a depleted squad 

What do I know, eh.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

HOW DO YOU DO an umlaut??????????

No need. 
Roehl = Röhl.

Good win today. Let’s not kid ourselves, the red card made things a lot easier but we were well on top before it. Three decent goals and light at the end of the tunnel.

• Thanks 1

Hull really stuffed us at their place, so wasnt expecting too much tonight, certainly not a win, weve bossed that 1st half but the final ball or choice of pass was awfull, Hull were pretty physical and petulant at times, lots of niggly pulls and pushes of players after the balls gone, theres a really nasty foul on Windass that goes unpunished but the red when it came seemed to take the sting out of Wednesday. Was it a red, hes gone in at pace two footed so hes given the ref a decision to make its a close call, but I felt Byers was unlucky the other night, small margins.

But they burst into life when we all stood screaming for a pen for a clear foul on Fletcher, MJ just hammers the loose ball into the roof of the net, followed up by two further superb strikes from Gassama and Windass whod been having a bit of a verbal slanging match with a couple of the hull players throughout the 2nd half.

Lots of spare seats around us tonight, quite a few said the transport issues meant theyd not make tonights game, didnt look like 27k to me tonight.

Edited by staninoodle

37 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Hull really stuffed us at their place, so wasnt expecting too much tonight, certainly not a win, weve bossed that 1st half but the final ball or choice of pass was awfull, Hull were pretty physical and petulant at times, lots of niggly pulls and pushes of players after the balls gone, theres a really nasty foul on Windass that goes unpunished but the red when it came seemed to take the sting out of Wednesday. Was it a red, hes gone in at pace two footed so hes given the ref a decision to make its a close call, but I felt Byers was unlucky the other night, small margins.

But they burst into life when we all stood screaming for a pen for a clear foul on Fletcher, MJ just hammers the loose ball into the roof of the net, followed up by two further superb strikes from Gassama and Windass whod been having a bit of a verbal slanging match with a couple of the hull players throughout the 2nd half.

Lots of spare seats around us tonight, quite a few said the transport issues meant theyd not make tonights game, didnt look like 27k to me tonight.

Maybe not all season ticket holders turned out with it being on sky. If 27k is accurate though it's a more than respectable figure considering it was on sky.