Looking For Sarah Vickers

VicD

I know I have posted this before on here but please forgive an old, silly man.

Nearly sixty years ago I had a girlfriend, a real first love. We both lived in Rotherham and we were both very young.

Her name at the time was Ursula Reder and I was known by the nickname, Vic.

For both of us it was first loves. We planned our lives together, our dreams, our ambitions, but it didn't happen.

We split up and went our seperate ways. Married, had lives and loves and experiences, but I have never forgotten her, and wondered about her, and hoped she found happiness and peace.

I believe she now lives in Sheffield, possibly  in Peveril Road, somewhere in the Endcliffe Park area I am told. I am sure she has her own life and family and just wonder if she remembers me. I in my heart really hope she remembers me and with happiness. If anyone knows her, please ask her to say hello to me if only onthis forum. If she would like to get in touch, just to talk about how our lives worked out I would be more thanhappy to give my contact details. 

I'm close on eighty years old now and she will be seventysix so it really is a real love story, at least for me. 

Hi Vic. There doesn't  appear to be any children that I can find.

There is NO listing of an URSULA M BROWN on the 192 Register in SHEFFIELD.

There is in ROTHERHAM  2002-06  in S60

There are 2 for a GRAEME M BROWN  2008 in S65

&         "             "         "             2014-19 in S66

25 minutes ago, VicD said:

Thanks for the help, and support. I know I'm probably being a daft old man, but it would be nice to see her again and see how our lives and dreams have worked out 

No! it isn't daft, Just wondering how some ones life turned out, from when you had an affection for them, then never saw them again is natural.

I'm sure many of us have the same thought, truth be known! regards Heartshome 

No problem from my end, happy to help.

Now I re-read it, I am puzzled why your title for this thread says: "Looking for Sarah Vickers" but your first message refers to "Ursula Reder".  As that is a less common name, it was fairly easy to find information about her but were we looking for the right person?

The lady I am trying to find was originally Usula Margot Reder. She married and became Brown.

I spoke with her mother just before she died and she told me Ursula had changed her name to Sarah Vickers and she lived in Peveril Road, near Endcliffe Park but she didn't have the full address.

Sarahs/ Ursulas mother was Italian and her father Polish. Her dad died awhile before I spoke to her Mum. 

It would be nice if Sarah/ Ursula remembered me, I had a nickname Vic. We are going back many years but they stay vivid to me.