That'll Teach Other Rebels And Any Pirates, Boats Detroyed And Rebels Killed.

40 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

😀 ok - have you been reading up on double speak again 😂😂😂

Jesus the irony. 

sorry wise one - just clarify it for me then - the bit about how a war in Iran and the us election are intrinsically tied - see if you can throw in a it of rationale about the comparison with zelensky and Ukraine and his perceived nazi rule to help @The_DADDY out as well if you can please. 

Can't be bothered 🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Happy New Year

We don't agree on almost everything but I'm glad you're seeing another year 

Maybe let the monkey do a bit more talking in 2024 so you can smell the ocean 

Keep strong dude 👍

Happy New Year Mr Grey and thank you.

I let the monkey  do that and as you can see,  he's more polite than the grinder.

Hope your hangover clears up so you can return to your usual witty self.

They don't know what they're talking about,  these monkeys  -  and left an open goal for you too. 

18 hours ago, mart said:

Helicopters from the USS Eisenhower responded to the second distress call from a Danish container ship in 24 hours.
The US Navy has destroyed Houthi "small boats" whose crew attempted to board a container ship in the Red Sea.

Helicopters from nearby US warships responded to a distress call - and, after being fired upon, sank three boats "in self-defence".
The crews were killed and the fourth boat fled the area.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67851897

Should be done by our own navy in the channel.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Happy New Year Mr Grey and thank you.

I let the monkey  do that and as you can see,  he's more polite than the grinder.

Hope your hangover clears up so you can return to your usual witty self.

They don't know what they're talking about,  these monkeys  -  and left an open goal for you too. 

Monkeys are awesome 🐒

They're fun, hairy and they can crack one off in public whenever they like

What's not to like 

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Monkeys are awesome 🐒

They're fun, hairy and they can crack one off in public whenever they like

What's not to like 

Too bad it's the Chinese year of the Dragon this year.

33 minutes ago, Resident said:

Should be done by our own navy in the channel.

And a very peaceful New Year to you too.

I would have thought the human race would get a little brighter with each year that passes.

Not so,  it seems.

38 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

And a very peaceful New Year to you too.

I would have thought the human race would get a little brighter with each year that passes.

Not so,  it seems.

Bright people understand that 10s of thousands of fit, healthy men of fighting age, flooding into a nation unchecked isn't a good thing and will spell disaster for that nation. 

But then again I guess no-one has ever accused you of being bright, a 5w bulb springs to mind. 

3 minutes ago, Resident said:

Bright people understand that 10s of thousands of fit, healthy men of fighting age, flooding into a nation unchecked isn't a good thing and will spell disaster for that nation. 

But then again I guess no-one has ever accused you of being bright, a 5w bulb springs to mind. 

My bold.

Spot on 👍

And when you see the same mass invasion/immigration happening in sync across the western world only a fool or a halfwit would believe it isn't organized and very very deliberate. 

7 minutes ago, Resident said:

My bold

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Resident said:

So your solution is to murder them in cold blood whilst they are still on the boats.

I wonder how many watts that would be ?

I can see that we have one scrounger already backing your idea although we accepted him.

The right idea, as I have said countless times on this forum, is to QUICKLY process them,  accept those who are genuine and QUICKLY DEPORT those who are not.

Edited by Organgrinder