Flue In Sheffield

23 hours ago, pfifes said:

It’s a less common spelling but correct nonetheless.  

I work in respiratory and have never seen it spelt that way, less common it must be bloody rare.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

We predicted vaccine passports, push towards 15 minute cities, cashless society, digital dependency. 

Were these conspiracy theories or simple predictions for the future. I have had a vaccine passport for over 50 years now so wondering when you predicted them

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

We predicted vaccine passports, push towards 15 minute cities, cashless society, digital dependency. 

What exactly is so sinister about a 15 minute city?  Do you believe this means being imprisoned in your own home and forbidden to use your car?  Or does it just mean that everyday amenities are within a 15 walk meaning less pollution from short car journeys?  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Vague, buzz-word phrases that can be wafted in the general direction of any societal change with the claim that it's all somehow a conspiracy to grab control of your life.

Believing these things are some kind of sinister plots that you and your fellow conspiracy theorists have somehow uncovered is just a way for you to feel clever in the face of people with actual evidence, education, understanding, experience etc. when they tell you that you're talking out of your rear-end.

20 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

How do we know they aren't injecting something else, like the convid vaccine? I don't trust them anywhere near me with a needle after what I've seen over the past 4 years.

What have you 'seen' over the last 4 years?

Edited by AndrewC
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, foxydebs said:

I work in respiratory and have never seen it spelt that way, less common it must be bloody rare.

Well flue is in my dictionary as an abbreviation of influenza so I don’t believe it’s incorrect anyway.

5 minutes ago, pfifes said:

Well flue is in my dictionary as an abbreviation of influenza so I don’t believe it’s incorrect anyway.

What dictionary? please also provide the revision and publish date, and/or ISBN if it has one..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pfifes said:

Be honest, you made a typo and you are just doubling down 😂😂😂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

We didn't have vaccine passports, they only talked about it.

We didn't have 15 minute cities,  they only talked about it.

We don't have a cashless society,  cash use is officially on the rise.

Only those who want a digital dependency,  have got one.  I don't even have a smart phone and don't want one..

It seems your predictions were a bit hasty and you keep jumping too soon.

3 hours ago, Ghozer said:

What dictionary? please also provide the revision and publish date, and/or ISBN if it has one..

Good grief!  Am I being asked to present evidence for trial by the Sheffield Forum🤣