Woman Kills Boyfriend With Car After Argument

12 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Wait, so white rapists, street robbers and groomers get a pass? Why's that?

And you know nothing was stolen in that mass 'robbing' of stores on Oxford Street, right?

Who said they get a pass ?

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Who said they get a pass ?

Maybe I misunderstood. Perhaps you can explain to me why the ethnicity of some rapists and child abusers is relevant but not others then, because I'm struggling to understand that.

4 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Maybe I misunderstood. Perhaps you can explain to me why the ethnicity of some rapists and child abusers is relevant but not others then, because I'm struggling to understand that.

I will answer my own question . No one has said they get a free pass .

I think you are just looking for an argument.

22 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Wait, so white rapists, street robbers and groomers get a pass? Why's that?

And you know nothing was stolen in that mass 'robbing' of stores on Oxford Street, right?

no they dont get a pass never said that, they are just as bad ! oh really nothing was stolen well even if that was the case it was pure intimidation and waste of police resources, sorry its indefensible and it is whether you like it or not a cultural problem and a problem with authority and entitlement and you know it

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I will answer my own question . No one has said they get a free pass .

I think you are just looking for an argument.

I want to understand why some people's ethnicity is considered relevant to their offending and others not. Is that unreasonable? 

It's clear that the police are wasting their time focussing on young black men for their stop and search tactics and should focus on white British women instead to fight the crime epidemic. Any found with car keys in their handbags should be sent straight to prison in the interests of public safety.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ab6262 said:

no they dont get a pass never said that, they are just as bad ! oh really nothing was stolen well even if that was the case it was pure intimidation and waste of police resources, sorry its indefensible and it is whether you like it or not a cultural problem and a problem with authority and entitlement and you know it

So you're saying that doing social media wind ups is a cultural problem that's specific to non-white British people, have I got that right?

And is there any antisocial or criminal behaviour that's a 'cultural issue' for white Brits?

I've dated crazy girls like that in the past

Especially when they're drunk....they just go off on one 

Personally i don't think it's murder as I doubt she wanted to kill him

She'll still be out in about 6 years anyway 

Maybe less because all the prisons are full 

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I want to understand why some people's ethnicity is considered relevant to their offending and others not. Is that unreasonable? 

You tried to be clever and youve failed conclusively 🙄

Edited by Jack Grey