Woman Kills Boyfriend With Car After Argument

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

In Scotland when knife crime was prevalent by white youths on white youths , Police targeted white youths for stop and search . The crimes went down .

Shhhh....you're not allowed to use facts 

Feelings is what's important 

Just now, hackey lad said:

In Scotland when knife crime was prevalent by white youths on white youths , Police targeted white youths for stop and search . The crimes went down .

That still doesn't answer why some people will respond to certain crimes with comments like 'seen the name, not surprised', 'I feel so culturally enriched' or something about City of Sanctuary, and yet equivalent comments are not made about white offenders. Why is that, do you think?

4 minutes ago, Delbow said:

That still doesn't answer why some people will respond to certain crimes with comments like 'seen the name, not surprised', 'I feel so culturally enriched' or something about City of Sanctuary, and yet equivalent comments are not made about white offenders. Why is that, do you think?

We've had decades of white criminality and are a bit blase nowadays,  'culturally enriched' is having a go at soft liberals so I'd ignore that,  'seen the name' too glib, ignore.

8 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Some people? 

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

State of the OP.

😂

Yeah I messed up there. I realise now that what one is supposed to do is make some dog whistle comment that says 'brown people eh? What a nightmare they all are' but without actually saying that.

But what would be the appropriate dog whistle racism comment for white people? If we can agree on that then I can just trot that out in relation to any report of white crime and that would be... fine?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Delbow said:

So you're saying that doing social media wind ups is a cultural problem that's specific to non-white British people, have I got that right?

And is there any antisocial or criminal behaviour that's a 'cultural issue' for white Brits?

social media wind up ....very funny it was mass steaming and you know it, many were masked .

yes there is for white Brits, getting ****** and acting like dick heads, stealing cars and joyriding and not knowing good food unless its orange,yellow or brown in colour

9 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Yeah I messed up there. I realise now that what one is supposed to do is make some dog whistle comment that says 'brown people eh? What a nightmare they all are' but without actually saying that.

But what would be the appropriate dog whistle racism comment for white people? If we can agree on that then I can just trot that out in relation to any report of white crime and that would be... fine?

Have you been living under a rock?

Straight white males are the most opppressed demographic in the UK and the west at the moment 

45 minutes ago, despritdan said:

It's clear that the police are wasting their time focussing on young black men for their stop and search tactics and should focus on white British women instead to fight the crime epidemic. Any found with car keys in their handbags should be sent straight to prison in the interests of public safety.

Yes and population percentage  of inhabitants who commit crime  should not be raised either . 

16 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

social media wind up ....very funny it was mass steaming and you know it, many were masked .

yes there is for white Brits, getting ****** and acting like dick heads, stealing cars and joyriding and not knowing good food unless its orange,yellow or brown in colour

What about domestic abuse, that's solidly part of white British culture isn't it? 6 pints of Stella during the England game and then a battering for the wife. 

18 minutes ago, cressida said:

I've never read of white men raping Asian girls.

Erm, Gary Glitter?