Woman Kills Boyfriend With Car After Argument

15 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You don't hear so much of Hatey Kopkins nowadays....I suppose the likes of Suella Braverman and 30p Lee Anderson stole her schtick. 

Edit: In July 2021, she was deported from Australia and had to pay a fine for deliberately breaching COVID-19 health regulations😂

Actually she's living in America now where they have free speech 👍

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm sure she'll be very happy there....

I'm sure she is. The whole Trump/MAGA thing is built on right wing self proclaimed victimhood so she'll fit right in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cressida said:

He was jailed in 2015 for attempted rape, four counts of indecent assault and one of having sex with a girl under 13.

'attempted'  

Any other men?

correct not a gang of men of  a certain ethnic variety and of various ages queueing up for their turn, its all sick but there are degrees of sickness.

i was in Thailand with my family back in the 80s and we saw Gary glitter driving a big jeep around Patong with very happy girls of dubious young ages, it wasnt right then and isnt now.

4 hours ago, Delbow said:

What about domestic abuse, that's solidly part of white British culture isn't it? 6 pints of Stella during the England game and then a battering for the wife. 

Erm, Gary Glitter?

yes i agree thats one i missed but i dont think thats as prevalent now maybe 20 years ago.

yes Gary Glitter was a perv and a sex predator like many others at the time? whats your point?

53 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

correct not a gang of men of  a certain ethnic variety and of various ages queueing up for their turn, its all sick but there are degrees of sickness.

i was in Thailand with my family back in the 80s and we saw Gary glitter driving a big jeep around Patong with very happy girls of dubious young ages, it wasnt right then and isnt now.

yes i agree thats one i missed but i dont think thats as prevalent now maybe 20 years ago.

yes Gary Glitter was a perv and a sex predator like many others at the time? whats your point?

The point should be obvious. Except in rare circumstances where the offending is racially motivated or has a particular racial element (e.g. Rotherham CSE), nothing is learned or added by pointing out  the race of the offender. It shouldn't even need saying, but some white people do bad things and some non-white people do bad things. Scouring the national and local news and highlighting only news stories featuring offenders of one race or other and then commenting on their race is idiotic and - obviously - racist. So it would be good if people stopped doing it.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Delbow said:

The point should be obvious. Except in rare circumstances where the offending is racially motivated or has a particular racial element (e.g. Rotherham CSE), nothing is learned or added by pointing out  the race of the offender. It shouldn't even need saying, but some white people do bad things and some non-white people do bad things. Scouring the national and local news and highlighting only news stories featuring offenders of one race or other and then commenting on their race is idiotic and - obviously - racist. So it would be good if people stopped doing it.

Ok