Corporatocracy Pushing Partners To Accept Gm Food

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I agree with that comment and,  if I had a choice,  I would refuse every additive that I am fed.

That doesn't alter the fact that,   I would still sooner put my trust in our governments judgement than some American multi billion dollar company    whish is what I said in the first place.

I would also like all nosy meddlers such as you,   to keep out of other peoples diets and just concentrate on your own.

How childish, to think your a spokesman for the rest of humanity - may I point out that there are companies and individuals who are making a fortune out of doing the exact opposite of what propose they're called - Dietitians

I would like Offensive people to keep clear of my posts but ......................... Some people can't put their point/idea across without being abusive, it's generally down to a lack of knowledge of the language being used, in this case English. This could apply to you, as you're not interested in Education - I'm not at all interested in playing schoolboys with new words, you said.

Edited by aardvark6535

Strong move to criticise someone's English when you've made a simple error in your first sentence.

42 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

How childish, to think your a spokesman for the rest of humanity

2 hours ago, aardvark6535 said:

How childish, to think your a spokesman for the rest of humanity - may I point out that there are companies and individuals who are making a fortune out of doing the exact opposite of what propose they're called - Dietitians

I would like Offensive people to keep clear of my posts but ......................... Some people can't put their point/idea across without being abusive, it's generally down to a lack of knowledge of the language being used, in this case English. This could apply to you, as you're not interested in Education - I'm not at all interested in playing schoolboys with new words, you said.

My bold:  If you want any kind of people to keep clear of your posts,  the answer is NOT TO POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM..

I take it you do realise what  "public" means.

Post on here and absolutely anyone can respond and that includes     me.

51 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

My bold:  If you want any kind of people to keep clear of your posts,  the answer is NOT TO POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM..

I take it you do realise what  "public" means.

Post on here and absolutely anyone can respond and that includes     me.

Behold, The Great Oracle has spoken.

I don't know what we would do without your wisdom and knowledge.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Behold, The Great Oracle has spoken.

I don't know what we would do without your wisdom and knowledge.

How do you answer some daft 'aporth who thinks they can decide who answers their posts ?

• 4 weeks later...