Red Sea Bullsht?

37 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Ita clearly why the thread was started 😂 read the final paragraph of the opening post 

Are you denying that businesses have not been taking advantage of the lax governments of recent years and raising prices unnecessarily.

Some price rises will be justified such as the ships making long detours but many price rises are most certainly not justified and that is indeed what this thread is about.

Nobody said EVERY price rise was unjustified and nobody said that EVERY price rise was justified.

No one but you has mentioned the word "conspiracy" and yet,  you tell me in block "no conspiracy here".     Don't try to put words in my mouth  -  I never said there was..

Your original argument started by doubting that some ships were going around the Horn until I proved you wrong so you switched over to conspiracies which no one had claimed.

Go away and decide what you are arguing and then come back when you are sure that you understand your own argument.

Better still,  give it up as a bad job as you usually do when you're proved wrong.

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Exactly, because it costs more so that gets passed on. No conspiracy here. 

Which is a shame. I love a good conspiracy as you may know.

Did I ever tell you about 15 minute cities? 🤔 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Your original argument started by doubting that some ships were going around the Horn

Eh? Go and read it again. Did you miss the word "willingly" at the end? 

Apology accepted.

I literally wasn't having an argument with you yet you decided to have one anyway, as per usual. 

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Eh? Go and read it again. Did you miss the word "willingly" at the end? 

Apology accepted.

I literally wasn't having an argument with you yet you decided to have one anyway, as per usual. 

Makes no difference as you doubted my word that they were doing it and I proved you wrong.

Whether they did it willingly or not  -  they did it,  as I said.

No i didn't, I literally agreed with you, it's not my fault your reading comprehension skills are poor. 

At no point did I say they were NOT going round the Horn. 

Stop looking to have an argument with everyone for a change. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

No i didn't, I literally agreed with you, it's not my fault your reading comprehension skills are poor. 

At no point did I say they were NOT going round the Horn.

You said,      I highly doubt that companies are choosing to go round the Horn and add what, 2 to 3 weeks to journey times, willingly

Stop looking to have an argument with everyone for a change. 

It would seem you don't know what you said.

Edited by Organgrinder

Yes I do, I said I highly doubt they are choosing to do this route willingly. 

This is rather different than you claiming that I was claiming they weren't using the route at all. 

Like I said, apology accepted. Go and have an argument with someone else ffs. 

This is rather different than you claiming that I was claiming they weren't using the route at all. 

He’s proven himself wrong with his own words but still can’t see it .  :rolleyes:

But they were doing it,       Explain what the difference is whether they did it willingly or not.

I said they were doing it and I was correct.

Back to school lad.

15 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He’s proven himself wrong with his own words but still can’t see it .  :rolleyes:

Of course he can't, he's now doubling down with big text because he can't read properly. 

He would start an argument in an empty room ffs.