Red Sea Bullsht?

54 minutes ago, melthebell said:

So we have

Russia still in Ukraine 

Israel in Gaza and also bombing Lebanon

UK, US etc bombing inside Yeman

Houthis firing at ships in the red sea

Targets inside Iraq and Syria being hit again.

And now Pakistan and Iran are at it

Sigh

A result of allowing countries to break International Law with no consequences.

Currently Russia,  Israel,  USA, and UK  are all breaking International Law   simply because it has no teeth,    because big countries such as Russia & USA,  use their veto's to stop any action.

as they are doing now at this moment.  This  was designed to stop further wars but allowing veto's encourages them.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

A result of allowing countries to break International Law with no consequences.

Currently Russia,  Israel,  USA, and UK  are all breaking International Law   simply because it has no teeth,    because big countries such as Russia & USA,  use their veto's to stop any action.

as they are doing now at this moment.  This  was designed to stop further wars but allowing veto's encourages them.

We just need Trump to calm things down  ;)

All caused by Israel, the USA and the UK supporting them

The Houthis have said they will stop once Israel stops its genocide in Gaza because all other countries have turned a blind eye. Designated terrorists or not I will say they have shown solidarity with the Palestinians in the only way they can because diplomacy isn’t working.

It was us the British that started the whole problem by giving other peoples land to the Jewish victims of hitler who have ended up turning round and becoming terrorists themselves.

44 minutes ago, mafya said:

The Houthis have said they will stop once Israel stops its genocide in Gaza because all other countries have turned a blind eye. Designated terrorists or not I will say they have shown solidarity with the Palestinians in the only way they can because diplomacy isn’t working.

It was us the British that started the whole problem by giving other peoples land to the Jewish victims of hitler who have ended up turning round and becoming terrorists themselves.

Aye, great bunch of lads them Houthis, proper reliable and trustworthy.

I knew you would blame Britain.

Textbook.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, great bunch of lads them Houthis, proper reliable and trustworthy.

I knew you would blame Britain.

Textbook.

Are you denying his bottom line then ?    Are you perhaps another who knows little about history ?

Who else was it ?

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Are you denying his bottom line then ?    Are you perhaps another who knows little about history ?

Who else was it ?

History didn't start in 1947.

But I am not getting into another pointless argument about this conflict.

I am very comfortable with my views.

1 hour ago, mafya said:

My bold.

I don't believe that for a second.