Red Sea Bullsht?

6 hours ago, mafya said:

I don’t see why if Israel stopped its actions the houthis have any reason to carry on.

If Israel stopped and the houthis stopped then the Houthis would gain some credibility but if the Houthis carried on then what would they gain?

The west is between a rock and a hard place because the Houthis are still attacking ships even after being bombed twice so I don’t think the fear of bombing them is working

I’m stating facts it was the actions of Britain that started it all. Once again you are proving that you enter a debate devoid of relevant facts…

You are so incredibly naive,

Why have these religious rebels attacked ships with no links to Israel?

Great bunch of lads, they make The Yemen a wonderful destination for families, it's just lovely. Peace loving caring moderate folk who welcome all race and religions from all over the world.

Take your religious blinkers off, you will be much happier.

👍

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Great bunch of lads, they make The Yemen a wonderful destination for families, it's just lovely. Peace loving caring moderate folk who welcome all race and religions from all over the world.

👍

Makes no difference whatsoever whilst we continue to support a country breaking International Law and committing Genocide and therefore break the same laws ourselves.

Until there is a properly enforced rule of law,   everyone will continue to do as they please on both sides.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Makes no difference whatsoever whilst we continue to support a country breaking International Law and committing Genocide and therefore break the same laws ourselves.

Until there is a properly enforced rule of law,   everyone will continue to do as they please on both sides.

Get thee sen off to Yemen and report back how wonderful, accepting and peaceful they are. 

Lovely place.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Russia certainly is a blooody problem ,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Get thee sen off to Yemen and report back how wonderful, accepting and peaceful they are. 

Lovely place.

You talk daft.   Whoever said that they were wonderful, accepting or peaceful ??????????

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I very much agree with that.  They too are breaking International law as are we,  USA, Israel and the terrorists.

The whole damned lot have nothing to be proud of.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Exactly.

Literally no one.

I rest my case.

I should think you do.  You are the only one arguing for or against it.

Any more pointless remarks which make no difference to anyone ?

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I should think you do.  You are the only one arguing for or against it.

Any more pointless remarks which make no difference to anyone ?

Not right now.

Have to do a bit of work.

Maybe later though.

👍

12 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

👍

Just seen on the news11 Palestinian men were ordered to kneel down and then shot in the back by the idf terrorists when there building was stormed by the idf =
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/12/21/idf-executed-palestinian-men-in-front-of-their-families-un-confirms

take your genocidal   blinkers off and maybe start posting educated and more informed posts eh

8 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Your whataboutism knows no bounds, what’s your opinion on this? =
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/12/21/idf-executed-palestinian-men-in-front-of-their-families-un-confirms

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mafya said:

Just seen on the news11 Palestinian men were ordered to kneel down and then shot in the back by the idf terrorists when there building was stormed by the idf =

take your genocidal   blinkers off and maybe start posting educated and more informed posts eh

Your whataboutism knows no bounds, what’s your opinion on this? =

Well if true then that's disgraceful, but let's wait and see what the inquiry comes up with as they are just allegations at the moment.

I mean many didn't believe women were raped and mutilated by members of the Palestinian government in October but evidence has proven otherwise......right?

I am completely at ease with my posts and views but thanks for your concern.

👍