Red Sea Bullsht?

Just now, The_DADDY said:

So how many opponents of our government are/have been imprisoned, missing, dead etc?

Care to give any examples - say in the same timeframe as Putin has been dictator of Russia since 1999?

Zero would be accurate IMHO.

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm fairly sure that they'll not take much notice this time too.

It's a whole world problem  -  why are only UK & USA  taking these actions ?

We are sinking ourselves ever deeper into Israel's mess and will reap a reward of terrorists attacking the UK all over again.

It will be no good shouting at what happens at some Arena  -  it will be too late.

We are already suffering from nutters blowing us up and have been for years, so what difference does it make if trying to rid the world of even more parasites creates a few more.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

We are already suffering from nutters blowing us up and have been for years, so what difference does it make if trying to rid the world of even more parasites creates a few more.

I'm pointing out,  to those who are hard of thinking, such as you,  that the WHOLE WORLD should be taking action and not just UK & USA.

Every country sends it's shipping through that sea lane  -  Russia,  China,  Japan,  India,  Pakistan,  Germany,  France,  Italy,  Spain,  Sweden,  etc. etc. etc.

Why just 2 of us ?       -       Because there are only 2 of us causing this by continuing to allow Israel to carry on with Genocide.

Everyone else in the world voted at the UN for a cease fire.

I'll remind you of your throw away line the next time there's a bombing in this country  -  and the fact that you don't seem to mind if we have a few more.

51 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm pointing out,  to those who are hard of thinking, such as you,  that the WHOLE WORLD should be taking action and not just UK & USA.

Every country sends it's shipping through that sea lane  -  Russia,  China,  Japan,  India,  Pakistan,  Germany,  France,  Italy,  Spain,  Sweden,  etc. etc. etc.

Why just 2 of us ?       -       Because there are only 2 of us causing this by continuing to allow Israel to carry on with Genocide.

Everyone else in the world voted at the UN for a cease fire.

I'll remind you of your throw away line the next time there's a bombing in this country  -  and the fact that you don't seem to mind if we have a few more.

Ok. Calm down chuckles.

20 hours ago, Longcol said:

Nice cop out.

Try again later to giving an answer to #161 😎

This reply was almost 20 minutes after my final post of the night yet it was a 'copout'?

No genius. I went to bed. And you really expect me to take you seriously now?

🤣🤣🤣

Good luck with that 👍

Oh, and a quick Google will show how much 'better' our government are than an evil dictator. 

War in Afghanistan (2001–2021)

Iraq War (2003–11)

Somali Civil War (2009–present)

Boko Haram insurgency (2012–Ongoing)

Libya (2011) 

Northern Mali conflict (2013–Ongoing)

Military intervention against ISIS (2014–Ongoing)

A further search will show you some of the many 'secret operations' our forces are currently engaged in but im sure youre more than capable of searching for those yourself 👍

You have a pleasant evening.

• 2 months later...