Red Sea Bullsht?

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

I don't believe that for a second.

I don’t see why if Israel stopped its actions the houthis have any reason to carry on.

If Israel stopped and the houthis stopped then the Houthis would gain some credibility but if the Houthis carried on then what would they gain?

The west is between a rock and a hard place because the Houthis are still attacking ships even after being bombed twice so I don’t think the fear of bombing them is working

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, great bunch of lads them Houthis, proper reliable and trustworthy.

I knew you would blame Britain.

Textbook.

I’m stating facts it was the actions of Britain that started it all. Once again you are proving that you enter a debate devoid of relevant facts…

7 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Meanwhile, just 'up the road' the Houthi's mates, Iran have been firing into Pakistan & they've been firing back. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68014882

Iran fired at terrorists in Baluchistan and Pakistan fired at southern Iran at another terrorist group. I notice that when the US and UK do it it’s acceptable but when others do it it’s unacceptable. Iran and Pakistan won’t come to blows all they have done is send a message to those it concerns that they are capable of carrying out targeted strikes just like the west..,

Just now, mafya said:

I don’t see why if Israel stopped its actions the houthis have any reason to carry on.

If Israel stopped and the houthis stopped then the Houthis would gain some credibility but if the Houthis carried on then what would they gain?

The west is between a rock and a hard place because the Houthis are still attacking ships even after being bombed twice so I don’t think the fear of bombing them is working

My bold.

More dead Jews? 

Underlined 

They've been bombed more than twice I believe but anyway, that's not important. What is important is how far this dispute escalates. The west (in my opinion) will go hell for leather to put the Houthis down. I've heard a document is floating around somewhere which was leaked from the US DOD which outlines a plan to damage one of their own ships and blame the Houthis so this dispute can be ramped up.

No idea if that's genuine as i only saw a small screengrab which now isnt available but America definitely has form when it comes to false flags in order to get America into a war.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

History didn't start in 1947.

But I am not getting into another pointless argument about this conflict.

I am very comfortable with my views.

History certainly DID NOT start in 1947.  As far as the land in question goes,  it started in 1917  when we promised it to the Arabs if they would help us take it from the Turkish Ottomans.

They helped us but we broke our promise.  We next promised it to the Jews in return for their help but again,  broke our promise  until later in 1947.

You will not get into a pointless argument now you realise that the facts say you are wrong and that mafya  was actually right when you rejected his comment.

I fully expected you to be comfortable with your views as another tory supporting liar and denier of the truth.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

More dead Jews? 

Underlined 

They've been bombed more than twice I believe but anyway, that's not important. What is important is how far this dispute escalates. The west (in my opinion) will go hell for leather to put the Houthis down. I've heard a document is floating around somewhere which was leaked from the US DOD which outlines a plan to damage one of their own ships and blame the Houthis so this dispute can be ramped up.

No idea if that's genuine as i only saw a small screengrab which now isnt available but America definitely has form when it comes to false flags in order to get America into a war.

The Houthis are not interested in killing Jews otherwise they would have started firing at Israel so I’m going along with the reason of it’s to put pressure on Israel but the bottom line is the west is hellbent on supporting Israel’s genocide and others around the world are getting upset so you never know it may end up as ww3

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

The Houthis are not interested in killing Jews otherwise they would have started firing at Israel so I’m going along with the reason of it’s to put pressure on Israel but the bottom line is the west is hellbent on supporting Israel’s genocide and others around the world are getting upset so you never know it may end up as ww3

My bold

I don't agree.

Underlined 

That's a very troubling thought but one I've had myself when this kicked off. It's an opinion that's getting more popular online too. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I don't agree.

Underlined 

That's a very troubling thought but one I've had myself when this kicked off. It's an opinion that's getting more popular online too. 

I think best thing that could happen is Israel stops and then the rest of the world countries sit down and start working out a solution to the Israeli/palestinian problem once and for all but just seen on the news that Netanyahu is saying Israel needs to be in control of all areas west of the Jordan river and that sometimes you have to say no to friends so I don’t think Netanyahu is willing to listen to anyone which does put the US in a tricky situation=
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68025945.amp

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

History certainly DID NOT start in 1947.  As far as the land in question goes,  it started in 1917  when we promised it to the Arabs if they would help us take it from the Turkish Ottomans.

They helped us but we broke our promise.  We next promised it to the Jews in return for their help but again,  broke our promise  until later in 1947.

You will not get into a pointless argument now you realise that the facts say you are wrong and that mafya  was actually right when you rejected his comment.

I fully expected you to be comfortable with your views as another tory supporting liar and denier of the truth.

Ok.