Red Sea Bullsht?

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Well if true then that's disgraceful, but let's wait and see what the inquiry comes up with as they are just allegations at the moment.

I mean many didn't believe women were raped and mutilated by members of the Palestinian government in October but evidence has proven otherwise......right?

I am completely at ease with my posts and views but thanks for your concern.

👍

Evidence eh? There is evidence and here’s a link to another execution that was caught on security cameras+

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/security-footage-shows-israeli-forces-killing-2-palestinians-at-close-range-the-army-opens-a-probe

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Stop being so ridiculous and naive. If you believe that then fine.

I happen to believe the truth thanks.

Now you go back and try again lad.

The next thing you'll be saying is Zelensky isn't corrupt, hasn't closed the church's, hasn't stopped elections, hasn't embezzled millions and isn't a coke head 🤣

What you believe is irrelevant. Have you served in the eastern block? Have you witnessed the reality within Ukraine?? With your media fed dribble, clearly not. Russian funded extremists tried to seperate areas of the Donbas region into seperate states, to which Russia was financially backing. That was the catalyst. As for Zelenskyy, hes only been on the scene for 4 years or so. Go back and try again civvy boy, or at least do some homework..... lad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cyclunt said:

Snipped 

As for Zelenskyy, hes only been on the scene for 4 years or so. Go back and try again civvy boy, or at least do some homework..... lad.

Civvy boy? 🤣

OK soldier boy. Trust someone like you to go along with the western narrative. I'm sure you still believe the war in Iraq was justified too.

He's only been there 4 years and already become a bit of a dictator. He's a fast worker I'll give him that. Mind you, he probably gets all that energy from the coke he snorts. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Civvy boy? 🤣

OK soldier boy. Trust someone like you to go along with the western narrative. I'm sure you still believe the war in Iraq was justified too.

He's only been there 4 years and already become a bit of a dictator. He's a fast worker I'll give him that. Mind you, he probably gets all that energy from the coke he snorts. 

To be fair, he can shove what he wants up his nose. He really is just a figurehead for the media. The Ukraine boys fighting with sticks are the real backbone of Ukraine. The history between Russia and Ukraine is a complicated mess, mainly with Russia rubbing its hands together at the thought of land grabbing, still upset at the break-up of the Soviet Union, and more than happy to covertly fund any group that attempts invasion. We can go back in history to the late 1800,s to Crimea to see just how determined the Russian state was in land grabbing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cyclunt said:

1.To be fair, he can shove what he wants up his nose. He really is just a figurehead for the media.

2. The Ukraine boys fighting with sticks are the real backbone of Ukraine. The history between Russia and Ukraine is a complicated mess,

3. mainly with Russia rubbing its hands together at the thought of land grabbing, still upset at the break-up of the Soviet Union, and more than happy to covertly fund any group that attempts invasion.

4. We can go back in history to the late 1800,s to Crimea to see just how determined the Russian state was in land grabbing. 

1. And a puppet for America. That's who pulls his strings.

2. They have been sacrificed in an unwinnable war. They never had a hope in hell despite the best efforts of 'The Ghost of Kiev ' and 'Patron'..

The Minsk agreement was signed,  they needn't have been sacrificed but then our illustrious leader went to Ukraine and scuppered it as I've said numerous times before.

3. Land grabbing? OK, tell me this. Why haven't they grabbed all of Ukraine?

They could, they have the means. So tell me, why haven't they?

4. 🤣 Erm, hello. You ever heard of a little thing called the British Empire?

33 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

3. Land grabbing? OK, tell me this. Why haven't they grabbed all of Ukraine?

They could, they have the means. So tell me, why haven't they?

You might remember the first days of the invasion when they did the old Soviet trick of sending the tanks straight for the capital, just like Hungary in 56  and Czechoslovakia in 68.

Failed dismally this time.