Red Sea Bullsht?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

You might remember the first days of the invasion when they did the old Soviet trick of sending the tanks straight for the capital, just like Hungary in 56  and Czechoslovakia in 68.

Failed dismally this time.

Keep believing that. Sadly for the Ukrainians, Russia is capable of taking Kiev at a time of their choosing. If they choose to it will be a very short and very brutal affair so let's hope they don't eh? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mafya said:

Evidence eh? There is evidence and here’s a link to another execution that was caught on security cameras+

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/security-footage-shows-israeli-forces-killing-2-palestinians-at-close-range-the-army-opens-a-probe

I do understand that during a war folk are killed unnecessarily and also rogue soldiers break the law,  I get it.

Any videos or photos of Israeli men raping, mutilating and, cutting heads off Palestinian women? Or parading them naked down Tel Aviv and spitting on them?

I know where my support goes and I am incredibly glad it does.

Can I ask....where do you take your family on holiday?

Edited by Al Bundy

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Keep believing that. Sadly for the Ukrainians, Russia is capable of taking Kiev at a time of their choosing. If they choose to it will be a very short and very brutal affair so let's hope they don't eh? 

You keep making this statement as if you actually believe it.   Do you think  a world power loses all those men and gets made to look so ineffective,  when they could take  it so easily ?

That's a real bit of muddled thinking.

56 minutes ago, Colin Foster said:

Good....serves them right for not taking any notice last time.

I'm fairly sure that they'll not take much notice this time too.

It's a whole world problem  -  why are only UK & USA  taking these actions ?

We are sinking ourselves ever deeper into Israel's mess and will reap a reward of terrorists attacking the UK all over again.

It will be no good shouting at what happens at some Arena  -  it will be too late.

On 20/01/2024 at 00:53, The_DADDY said:

Russia is capable of taking Kiev at a time of their choosing. If they choose to it will be a very short and very brutal affair so let's hope they don't eh? 

Seems that they prefer a long drawn out invasion involving deaths of huge numbers of Russians.

Just now, Longcol said:

Seems that they prefer a long drawn out invasion involving deaths of huge numbers of Russians.

That's the thing though, they have more than enough personel to carry on like this indefinitely. 

Ukraine on the other hand do not. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

That's the thing though, they have more than enough personel to carry on like this indefinitely. 

Ukraine on the other hand do not. 

The more Russians who die in the invasion. the more the opposition to the war will grow in Russia. Putin will now doubt, like any other dictator, treat them like anyone else opposing him - imprisoned, disappeared, died in mysterious circumstances.